CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

by Newly Enlightened 122 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

This is outstanding news. I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever come.

Crisis of Conscience is now over 600 pages long due to extra features and photos added by Deborah Dykstra.

Available in soft cover, hard cover, and e-format.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Crisis of Conscience 5th edition - 2018.

Yay! At last in print.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

That's great.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the news ! Now the million $$$ question- Is this new version of the book available online yet ? And hopefully not priced at $ 150.00 to freaking $ 300.00 ?

I just checked Amazon and it's not on there. Where might some of us purchase this book ( seeings how I loaned out my original copy to someone and never got it back ) ? Thanks !

Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

As I recall from the video it is available from Amazon (the first outlet for it) on the evening of March 4 in e-format, and between March 6 and 9 in print.

Dykstra also said it will eventually be available from 40,000 outlets, within 2 to 8 weeks, in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe. It will also be in Universities and public libraries.

I have no idea about price but am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be reasonable.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm so happy. I was so joyful I burnt my dinner.

I am very sorry about Deborahs husband and I am very grateful to her for what she has done. Despite my loosing my own faith I feel, from what Deborah said, that Ray would be extremely happy with the book in it's currant format, and that's what matters.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

A new introduction written by a Trinitarian from the Watchman Foundation? I wonder what Ray Franz would have made of that.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Scenic Viewer, I didn't watch the whole video- just bits and pieces. Appreciate the info. So I'll mark my calendar for March 6th. Again, thanks. Peace out, Flipper

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Flipper, Deborah wants to keep the book affordable. The e-book should be $9.99 and available tomorrow afternoon.

I believe the paperback will be $25.99

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit