CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE

by Newly Enlightened 122 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

Great news, sounds like she's put a lot of effort into it which I'm sure people will appreciate - having an updated version will help make it more relevant and current. It's still a unique account - no one else has ever left the WTS who was right at the top on the Governing Body. It really is pulling back the curtain on the wizard ...

Here's the link to it:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0999499211/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1520141267&sr=8-7&keywords=Crisis+of+Conscience

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

This is great news for everyone.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hot-damn...Ray Franz's new edition of Crisis Of Conscience will eventually be available via 40,000 outlets! Not sure what that means. Sounds like a very large audience...so much so that the active JW community will be stumbling upon it wherever they go!

And the WTBTS thought they heard the last of Ray & Cynthia Franz when they passed away...Ha!

It's like Christmas in March for us XJWs! :)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...and God bless Deborah Dykstra!👍 She's got to be added to this large army of women who've become a large thorn in the WTBTS's ass!:)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great news, the effect will be amazing

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Those scalpers selling CofC for hundreds of dollars have just had the rug pulled from under them. Good.

• freddo
    freddo

nicolaou wrote "Those scalpers selling CofC for hundreds of dollars have just had the rug pulled from under them. Good."

I bought mine (paperback fourth edition) for £48.00 in 2015. Worth every penny. I would occasionally look and see the silly prices in the hundreds of dollars it would fetch in the last year or so but never dreamed of selling it.

I am really happy this is finally available at a reasonable price. I do like the idea of anonymously gifting a copy ... I can think of at least two struggling jw's who would benefit - just not sure they'd have the courage to read it though.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Deborah, thank you for making this new addition available. Sorry, about the loss of your husband. Mike and Kim, thank's for making this great news available. Just ordered our copy. Hope it becomes a best seller!

• recovering
    recovering

Ugh out of stock already . I also do not see an ebook addition

• flipper
    flipper

Just ordered my new paperback version of the book last night from Amazon. Should receive it Wednesday. Big thanks are in order to Deborah for making this extremely important book available online for the public and exiting Jehovah's Witnesses. And a big thanks to Mike & Kim for allowing themselves to be the conduit to let us know about it on this particular forum. Thanks again, I look forward to re-reading this book again as it's probably been at least 10 to 12 years since I last read it. A toast and clink of glasses to freedom of mind , freedom of expression , and freedom of life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit