Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses launches worldwide campaign againt Russia

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dbq407
    dbq407

Was talking to a couple family members that brought this up today. (and i only knew about it from this site ha). They hadn't written their letters yet and didn't know if they were going to because the deadline is April 5th when Putin decides supposedly and their letters wouldn't get there in time. I told them no one is going to even care about the letters or be able to read them since they will be in English. Crazy that people are doing this.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

No, thanks. Sounds awfully close to getting involved in "worldly" politics to me and the GB have said that we should trust in Jehovah not men or letter writing. LOL

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Just thought of something else....can the time be counted when writing these letters ? You know, like when the weather isn't too nice....the friends go to someone's home or to the hall and write letters...and they count the time...wonder if they count the letters as placements....

I don't think many will write but they say they will....now Russia will have a data base of all the JW's in the US and Russia....

Heeeeeeeeeeeey, I never thought about that....if we write them our letters will be in English....nothing like writing a protest letter that can't be read...

Tor

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    jwleaks - "Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses launches worldwide campaign against Russia"

Yup.

A whole lotta hypocritical finger-waggin'...

...Putin's in big trouble now.

:smirk:

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    The letter writing is a great propaganda tool. Its gets the Buzz factor going - DUbs do the checklist - End is near / They will deliver you to the courts - cos we are the Troof / Fear factor rises / letter writing unifies them / gets the slackers full of angst and going again / WWW boxes fill up
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

In the WT - France dispute, witness did organized demonstrations in front of EU buildings in Strassbourg and Brussels. I have in my archive some pictures of this demonstrations. No witness believed me when I informed them. Inpossible, JW's dont demonstrate they replyed. But they do, when asked by the Society. It was fully organized incl. banners and hired busses.

G.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Governing Body say jump, JW's say "how high?"

Governing Body say write letters to Putin, JW's get their little children to innocently get involved with a political lobby they know nothing about (sickening).

Governing Body say drink this kool aid, JW's gulp it down.

Pics sent to me on Facebook:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pale.emperor - "Governing Body say jump, JWs say 'how high?'..."

Or, "which cliff?"...

• sir82
    sir82

The delusional dipwads are still mooning over this at the pro-JW site.

Gotta love this comment from one of them:

I know this thread is supposed to be dedicated to false reports related to the "Letters to Russia," but is there no true media coverage or reports regarding the letters at all? Seems like someone is trying to ignore or cover up the elephant in the room. The only thing I've read on this forum is an unconfirmed report that the government officials, to whom the letters were addressed, have refused delivery and that the letters are being held in storage in a Moscow postal warehouse.

LOL X 100 - "is there no true media coverage or reports regarding the letters at all?"

No, crap-for-brains, there is no media coverage. No one cares. NO.....ONE.....CARES.

Idiots.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Russia is yet to officially recognize the receiving of one single letter.

I guess the GB will have to ask all the JWs to put how many letters they and their children sent to Russia in their monthly field service report. If this happens then all 8 million JWs will say 6 letters each or face questions from the body of elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit