Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses launches worldwide campaign againt Russia

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Who in the hell among all these unemployed Jehovah's Witnesses is going to pay for the postage to send six letters to six different addresses to Russia...so much for our dear brothers and sisters in Russia!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wish Russia send a letter to the GB and ask what is the situation in Australia with the ARC,not in our country until you clean up your act. I'am sure the GB will send letters to all the congregations stating what the Russia government is asking. No way will that happen, the RF will know about the ARC and their dirty laundry.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

They would be much better to just lift a phone to their pal Jared Kushner. I hear his father in law has a lot of pull with Putin.

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Feed the persecution complex, unite the brothers in common action - that is how they think. No matter that this is in effect a political act of lobbying, which they claim to never do.

I have to laugh at the first item in the listed instructions - "make your participation a matter of prayer." As many have pointed out, prayer should be enough if Gods HS is truly powerful, and it should be unnecessary to commit this non-neutral act of lobbying.

Seems Jehovah's purpose is going backwards? After giving Him the credit for "freeing" the brothers from ban in the 80's, are we now to conclude it is his purpose to let them go back underground? After "opening up" the work, he is now closing it again? He sure is contrary!

And why aren't we writing letters to other countries where we are not free to worship, like China for example?

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

What would happen if members of Jehovah's Witnesses around the world started writing letters of disapproval to the governing body, or their local branch committees, over the seizing of kingdom halls and congregation funds by Watchtower?

Would the assets be returned? No. The local bodies of elders would be instructed to seek out the letter writers to silence them with threats of retaliation discipline, i.e. disfellowshipping, if they did not back down.

• wifibandit
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

Postage to Russia only cost's $1.30 per letter. I support freedom of worship for everyone. This really is a sad thing to see happening.

• Listener
    Listener

They've been instructed not to email, why not? At least the emails could be easily translated.

Who would appreciate millions of letters being sent to them? This is a physical action designed to annoy the government, they do not have the resources to manage this.

• freddo
    freddo

Here's mine ready to post.

Dear Vlad the impaler,

I am brush'n up on my Rushan and I am putin pen to paper (see what I did there?) to write about your wikid percy koo shun of the jehova witnissis in Rusha. God will destroy you like wot he did to Hitler and Stalin and the hole USSR if you don't leaf them jdubs alone.

You have been warned just like we did in 1914/1925 WW2/1975/the generation that saw 1914 with understanding which is now overlapping.

Armagedy is coming soon, so soon, so very very soon. You are birdfood and your eyes will rot in their sockets. We R not xtreme in are views.

Signed,

Avrij Dub

Proof reading by M. Steven Lett

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

So Jehovah's Witnesses are being asked to each send six separate letters to six different Russian officials. Can't the governing body let eveyone send just one letter addressed to all six Russian officials and simply call it an overlapping letter?

Can't wait for the JW Broadcast video featuring Stephen Lett ...

"In doing the math we have found that there are more letters going out than coming in."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit