Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses launches worldwide campaign againt Russia

by jwleaks 80 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sparky1
    sparky1

A high control religion versus a high control government. That should make for some interesting 'head butting'.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Well, I guess that the WTS' "army" of minions have been called to action. They better get busy. The Supreme Court hearing is scheduled for April 5.

http://www.forum18.org/archive.php?article_id=2265

I betcha the org has been doing their usual petitioning of "experts" to bolster their position. It hasn't worked before and I don't know why they think it will work this time. The historical documents that the Russian courts will be basing their decision on have already been created.

Oh...wait, maybe the WT does have some new material to submit to the Russian courts. Ha! They could send Putin this video where they get a glowing report from a notable person in the Trump administration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsbjCfWrOwM

Hecce: I am sure that the Russians remember this at the height of the cold war:.................AWAKE SEPTEMBER 8, 1960

And don't forget what the WT published 3 years later, in 1963:

"Babylon the Great Has Fallen God's Kingdom Rules". Who can ever forget the beating that Russia took in the chapter titled "Pouring out the Seven Last Plagues"?

Putin would have been 11 years old when that anti-Russia propaganda book came out. I remember reading that Babylon book when I was only 6 years old and knowing, without question, years later when I was old enough to understand what "politics" meant, that the WTS was not a religion. They had no business saying what they did about Russia in the Babylon book if they were only about religion and "politically neutral". Neutral, my ass.

Maybe the JWs should write their letters this way:

"Dearest Mr. Putin...we are so so so very sorry for being such dickheads to your country by saying Jehovah is going to kill everybody Russian if they don't do what our corporate religion in New York says. All that stuff about how evil Russia is...we were only kidding. And please don't pay any attention to that Kushner guy because you know...we are politically neutral and we only did business with him. Cause we be a church. The one and only right one."

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

My wife has rushed to the meeting...all items in the Service Meeting have to end early..announcement being made about the letter writing campaign to Putin...Satan has been hooked by Jehoover ready for the Big A folks...hype train going full speed ahead.

Of course, if the whole of the US and NATO and the western world fails to deter Putin I'm not sure what a few letters are going to do?

Should I write one pretending to still be a dub and tell Putin how dare he ban us and Jehoover will punish him soon? :)

• Irishdub
    Irishdub

Watchtower says **Reading the Bible, singing, and praying with fellow worshippers is clearly not criminal,” adds Mr. Semonian. **

Correct....however, slandering ALL those who read the Bible, sing and pray WITHOUT associating with the Watchtower org as being *like satan* is extremism !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fYNzAbUpqFdWRPMFdIX294M1E/view?pref=2&pli=1

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Hmm...funny this is on J W dot org but NOTHING about the Australian Royal Commission! Hmmm.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe as a homage to Putin sending photos or photoshops of themselves horse riding topless might get them in his goodbooks and he will change his mind.

• steve2
    steve2

Should I write one pretending to still be a dub and tell Putin how dare he ban us and Jehoover will punish him soon?

Fear not. I am sure that untold numbers of JWs will do that very thing - even though JW organization's official guidelines caution against the use of threatening language.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I will say the same thing that i told people who were texting me about that today:

Why don't those 8 million Jdubs simply pray to Jellohoba? It should be so easy for him to change Putin's mind. After all, if his will is for Putin to have a change of heart, then he will do it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Well Rutherford writing to Hitler turned out sooo well!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This will only strengten the government. They can and will warn for foreign involvement and have an example: this action.

WTS is doing this to prevent losing property. They did earlier in history in Germany, France.

Maybe they have a good connection: Jared K.,

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit