Memo shows Trump tried to end investigation in Feb.

by Coded Logic 134 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Spoletta, I won't apologize for being patriotic about the certain things. I am an American citizen, I know several that have served and sacrificed a great deal. It matters to me so f-ck off! Whether it's Obama or Trump or whoever is president, as long as the principles of our constitution are still intact I do believe in the exceptionalism of this country. I have experienced some of the nonsense that comes with America, paying too much for school and healthcare, but I also believe as Obama said this country zigs and zags but it's always going forward. So yes, I give a damn about American lives lost, ESPECIALLY of those fighting to protect our values and freedoms. Sorry there is no middle finger emoji on here, you'll just have to accept the thumbs down

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

He would take some Lessons from the previous president on that one!

Assuming that Obama said such a thing how would that justify Trump?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    I find this sort of ironic lol. I think this demonstrates no matter what he does they will complain. "He talks too much", now "he isn't talking", JERK! lol

The only thing ironic is your militant support of this man. You are just like all delusional JWs, who defend the organization through thick and thin, despite the obvious flaws, until the point where the organization does something to hurt them personally. Then reality sets in.

You are the same, ignore, ignore, ignore. Ignore because you seem him as part of your tribe. The man can do no wrong. So go ahead, close your eyes and cover your hears so reality doesn't affect you.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The only thing ironic is your militant support of this man. You are just like all delusional JWs, who defend the organization through thick and thin, despite the obvious flaws,

Not really, I have no problem saying what I feel is wrong with Trump, same with any politician. The cult-like fervor is a product of the hard left these days, I am not a republican, I don't belong to the trump party. It takes a lot more balls these days to tell everyone they are overreacting than to just go along with the noise. If he has done something worthy of impeachment or worse it will happen, I am just not going to join you and swaths of brainwashed idiots in accusing him of everything that comes along before the facts are known. Now, who is acting like a JW? Are you in or out? Did you vote?

It's funny simply for defending an individual on an unfounded accusation I am the brainwashed one. Trump does stupid shit all the time, I can agree to that, a lot of it was this week. But as far as his guilt, like I already said, jumping to conclusion by you and all your trigger buddies has to lead to some people looking like jackasses (see below). I just choose to wait until all the facts are in. That doesn't make him innocent, it just makes me rational. I can be outraged too, I will just save it for more compelte evidence if you don't mind

Lets not follow the crowd and get ahead of ourselves lest we end up looking like idiots

Related image

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: It is sad that the left cannot exhibit the same level-headed restraint as the republicans did when it came to Benghazi and Hillary's emails.

Well, funny how that line by Comey was tweeted 15 minutes ago by Jack Posibic. It confirms how JWN has become a place to dump right-wing conspiracies and deza.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/864936480958959616

Anyway, notice what the question is: " So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?"

Notice how he does not ask about the president.

Coded Logic: Full quote here.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1705/03/wolf.02.html

Sir82: your post on page 2 wins this thread!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Comey said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation - 5/8/17

anyone remember that? no? selective memory?

And you dumbasses can't keep comparing this to the treatment Killary got for Benghazi, comey did not put her under oath, and there is ZERO transcript of her interview with Comey, not even a Memo lol. Idiots

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    1. If the memo doesn't exist, the source lied
    2. If it does exist Comey lied UNDER OATH

Which one do you spaz's want most? lol

Also all you armchair lawyers here, what about this

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

Obstruction requires what’s called “specific intent” to interfere with a criminal case. Now I personally (not because I think Trump is such a great guy) don't think you could legally establish he did this, but hey that's just me. Trump's vague language doesn't amount to him sliding a briefcase of money across a table and saying "make this go away".

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Comey said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation - 5/8/17
    -FMF

Can you provide the quote please?

Thanks

• Simon
    Simon
    The man can do no wrong. So go ahead, close your eyes and cover your hears so reality doesn't affect you.

I don't care for the guy one bit, he's a grade A douche and will likely be caught doing something wrong somewhere along the line, but he has to be caught, not contrived.

And it affects everyone. What I find obnoxious and despicable is the blatant hypocrisy and double standards at play.

We have Trump because of the democrats massive failures. We might keep him longer because the same set of clowns can't hold him to account properly. They are doing what they love to do - attack via media and spin instead of doing what they are supposed to do which is follow the rules, apply the law.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Can you provide the quote please?

Thanks

Comey is potentially the most at risk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit