Memo shows Trump tried to end investigation in Feb.

by Coded Logic 134 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Spoletta, I won't apologize for being patriotic about the certain things.

You realize that your rant had absolutely nothing to do with my question.

Do you believe that there should be no thorough investigation of the Trump administration until an American is killed? Is that your criteria?

By the way, thanks for your service to our country. Whatever it might have been.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

This thread is a hoot. Nothing is proven about Trump yet and liberals have been screaming "Russia" for so long nobody believes them anymore, lol. Wake me up when there is some evidence and I will consider it but nobody can fool me into thinking this is about evidence or what is true for the liberals on this forum.

Happy something has finally been done about Bohm . IMO Bohm, Spoletta, Berengaria, Coded Logic and the rest of the Clinton apologists should get 1 post a day, just so we can see if they have finally come to their senses. Their constant liberal copy-pasting fake news is making it impossible to have a rational discussion.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Those capable of rational thought should look into the Seth Rich story. It shows there are deep connections between Clinton&DNC&Wikileaks. Notice ALL these are part of the current attempt to bring down Trump by the establishment (rhymes with "soup" lol). Reddit is deleting the Seth Rich stories to prevent this from making news and 4chan got locked down earlier. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AT RANDOM. How are you guys following this story as it develops (feel free to PM me)?

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Hothabanero is a real hoot!

We have multiple lines of evidence all closing in on the fact that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. I wish he would wake up and smell the evidence. He's fooled himself into thinking Trump can do no wrong.

IMO, Trump apologist should only get one post a day, just so we can see if they have finally come to their senses. Their constant conservative copy-pasting fake news is making it impossible to have a rational discussion.

• Landy
    Landy
    Happy something has finally been done about Bohm . IMO Bohm, Spoletta, Berengaria, Coded Logic and the rest of the Clinton apologists should get 1 post a day, just so we can see if they have finally come to their senses. Their constant liberal copy-pasting fake news is making it impossible to have a rational discussion.

And you are just the other side of the same coin.

Unfortunately, this place seems to be so politically entrenched that it's impossible to have a reasonable discussion without being shouted down as a 'libtard ' or a 'hitler'.

It's not just here - other forums I use are showing the same symptoms. Brexit, trump, Islam are all polarising people's opinions and it appears you can't take a moderate middle ground without being labelled.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded Logic: u guys have been after Trump from the beginning. 4 u guys the conclusion is clear: Trump is guilty. It is the same argument every time u just change the supposed evidence. bf I see real proof, this has NO credibility in my opinion.

U act upset now about Trump supposedly handing secret information to Russia, but just a week ago Clinton got a pass for running her secret email server and handling thousands of emails to her assistant. Remember that?

Simon sets the rules for this forum not u. hope u get banned 2, the IQ of the forum would go up!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Landy: lol and U are really objective? only one side is doing violence 2 people and it isn't the guys with the frog-signs but the guys who go to demonstrations with bicycle locks or chant "kills the pigs" like BLM does.

U guys have been pushing ppl for so long and now u finally get a little pushback and all you got is "but Hitler" lol. Keep in mind I am not a Trump-supporter.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Hothabanero: You guys have been covering for Trump from the beginning. For you guys the conclusion is clear: Trump can do no wrong. It is the same argument every time you just change the subject to Clinton. Until Trump stops lying every single day and shows us his tax return, he has NO credibility in my opinion.

You act upset that Clinton put her e-mails on the wrong server - but when Trump hands Code Word information directly to the Russians he gets a free pass.

Simon sets the rules for this forum. He values the freedom of speech and freedom of contrary views. I hope that he allows you to keep posting even when he disagrees with you.

PS: If your going to put down other people's IQs - you might want to start using full words and sentences. Using "u" "4" "bf" as words doesn't exactly make you look too bright. Just sayin'.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

FMF

I'm flattered that you associate me with Bohm, someone whose intellect and reasoning I can only hope to approach on a good day. But you never answered my question in your patriotic diatribe. Is your criteria for investigating Trump based on whether an American is killed because of his actions?

If I'm not mistaken, that was your barometer for the seriousness of the need for a thorough investigation.

Just wondering.

• Simon
    Simon
    you can't take a moderate middle ground without being labelled.

I've noticed that if you criticize either Trump or Clinton, you are immediately labelled as a supporter of the other. People can't seem to figure out that it's possible to believe that both are pathetic excuses for human beings and in an ideal world would be in prison, not vying to be president of the United States.

Of course it's not just them, it's you - if you're one of the "blind to my candidate, obsessed with the other" people then you're an enabler, you helped create the current mess.

Personally, I blame Clinton more for Trump than Trump. I think we have him because of her. I'm more annoyed with anyone who contributed to us getting Trump which probably means a sizeable segment of both Republicans and Democrats.

Hothabenero: don't push your luck - because I take action against someone on one side doesn't mean I'm on the other side and will tolerate insulting comments the other way.

If people post insulting language, I'll delete the post. Simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit