Memo shows Trump tried to end investigation in Feb.

by Coded Logic 134 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Uggg. I have to get back to work. But I only see the mainstream tabloids reporting he actually gave code word information, all from anonymous, fourth-hand sources.

This is all just made up.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Image result for cnn ice cream scoop

OMG!!! the humanity

• pbrow
    pbrow

“I hope you can let this go,”

How dare that sombitch!!!!

If that statement does not scream "the train is going over a cliff" I dont know what does!

The sky is still... not falling.

pbrow

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I find this sort of ironic lol. I think this demonstrates no matter what he does they will complain. "He talks too much", now "he isn't talking", JERK! lol

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I am just looking forward to who will be fired next.

The clown is running the Nation like a reality show. Check out Bill Maher stuff on him. It's hilarious and so very true.

DY

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Good thing you voted to prevent it DY... oh wait.. no you didn't

• Village Idiot
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It seems that President Trump wants to jail reporters.

He would take some Lessons from the previous president on that one!

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    You fool, you do realize people, Americans, died during Benghazi right?

So as long as no Americans die, we don't need to investigate collusion by Trump's campaign in the election, Flynn's lies, Manafort's millions, asking for loyalty, blurting out highly classified info, asking Comey to leave Flynn alone, and numerous other gaffes.

I'm not saying any of this is true. I'm just saying the possibility that there is some truth to these coincidences and "fake" news surely merits a decent investigation.

So according to you, this isn't important till an American is killed. An interesting viewpoint.

Oh, wait... Wasn't that young girl killed in Trump's mission to get information on ISIS an American citizen? You know, the mission that he ordered while at dinner. I guess she wasn't the right kind of American.

• Simon
    Simon
    So according to you, this isn't important till an American is killed. An interesting viewpoint.

Cheapshot and you probably know it - that isn't what was said. But with US politics (as per most country politics) whether their own citizens are killed elevates the importance of an issue and the accountability that should be involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit