THEY'VE DONE IT!!!! The WBTS set a new date!

by dmouse 208 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

It's obvious the WTS is injecting urgency into the R & F. This mag does mention specific dates, and

it doesn't take a genius to do the sums. But, being the WTS, deception is at the forefront. What will happen

amongst the R & F is similar to what is happening here: some will take it quite literally and others will argue

the toss. But the sub-conscious effect that the WTS is hoping for amongst its followers will take effect: a state

of urgency. The WTS, through this mag, has planted a seed within the R & F's minds that there is hope, and

that there is indeed a sense of urgency...but it is non-specific. This is even more powerful than mentioning a

specific, exact date. It's vague. It can be interpreted in so many ways, and this is what the WTS wants.

The Society failed to support its self-proclaimed status as a "prophet" numerous times. Dismally. Here, the

Society has a chance; Armageddon could happen any time from now.

A date has been hinted at, but not ascertained. Fear has been injected, but cunningly. And the table has been

set for another "1914" but those who have donned the rose-coloured tinted spectacles will be blinded.

Spanner

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

NN-

Another deep truth we can extract from this new light is that Adam must have been 59 years from his date of creation - and remember that Adam had no infancy, but was created as a mature man -

? ? ? ?

I'm not sure what you mean here. Would you mind explaining for me?

Thanks!

Imallgrowedup

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Imallgrowedup,

The WTS came out with "Bible chronology(tm)" that told them that 1975 was the 6,000th year from the creation of Adam in 4026BCE.

This date was (is?) significant in WTS dogma because they believe that a creative day is 7,000 years long, and that at the end of this present creative day the earth and all it contains should be pronounced "good" by Jehovah.

But it isn't "good". It is corrupted by SIN, and SIN must be erased. This will be accomplished by the 1,000 year reign of the invisible King Jesus. Thus it would be fitting if the 1,000 year millennial reign concluded before (or at) the end of this 7,000 year creative day. 7,000 - 1,000 = 6,000. That is why the 6,000th year of the creative day is signficant, because it should mark the beginning of the millennial kingdom.

Acording to the WTS Adam was not the last creation of the sith creative day - Eve was. The WTS "knows" that Adam was created in 4026, and thus it "knows" that 1975 would have been Adam's 6,000th birthday. It does not know how long Adam was alone before the sixth creative day came to an end with the creation of Eve. The sixth creative day was pronoounced "good," and so it ended before Eve talked to a snake and ate some fruit.

If the Millenial Kingdom did not begin in 1975, it must be because Adam spent a significant period of time alone in Paradise before Eve was created. (The 1971 "Aid" book said that Eve was created the same year a s Adam, but this was dropped.) This is a "Biblical Fudge Factor(tm)" that allows the WTS to continue to claim that 1975 was a significant year in human history, just not the year that Satan's 6,000 year oppression of humanity came to an end.

• minimus
    minimus

Nathan.....Your explanation to I'mallgrowedup I did not understand. Or were you purposely trying to get around your first comment on 59 yrs.? You sound a little like a WT. writer.......Still----the thread title is misleadingly incorrect. Some should know better, too.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Nathan -

So what you are saying is the WT is claiming through inference that Adam spent 59 years on Earth before Eve was created?

imallgrowedup

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

OK...lemme see...

2003 (what's left of it) to 2008 - Go back to college, get degree, go to law school

2008 to 2033 - Become famous tort lawyer, make super big $$, buy lotsa Porsches & Ferrari's.

2033 to the END - Pioneer & preach to those poor bastards that are gonna fall down the cracks!

-BONEZZ

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Damn! Almost forgot...marry a hot Hollywood starlet and convert her to JWism around 2032/2033...depending upon whether she remains "hot" for more than six months.

-BONEZZ

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Minimus & Imallgrowedup -

Yes, Imallgrowedup, you got it.

My regrets for the obfuscatory verbage. I didn't mean to evade the question, but by trying to establish the neccessary background information I kinda did, didn't I?

Let me try again: Since the year 1975 we have been living in the anti-typical time that Adam spent alone in Eden before Eve was created and the sixth dreative day came to an end and was pronounced "good."

If (or rather, iff - "if and only if") Armageddon comes in 2034, it means that Adam spent 59 years talking to the animals in Eden before Eve was created.

If Armageddon comes in 2075, then Adam was alone for 100 years. If Armageddon comes in 2975, then Adam was alone for 1000 years. And so on and so on and so on. Of course there are complicating factors - Adam died less than 1000 years after being created, for example.

Of course in reality, Adam can spend forever waiting for Eve, because both Adam and Eve are ancient shepherd's myths and never were real individuals.

• JH
    JH

I'll go to that meeting on Sunday the 1st of October 2034. Who knows I might be saved?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Thank you, Nathan. I have a better understanding of where you are coming from now.

Thanks for taking the time to write!

imallgrowedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit