Tony Morris video footage of him buying a dozen bottles of scotch

by UnshackleTheChains 519 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@BourneIdentity:

First off, love your work. Sorry for all that TreadStone business...

MMM, it is of my opinion that this is such a big scandal due to the man involved. You know, the most judgmental prick on the planet, the holier than thou, the man whoโ€™s shit doesnโ€™t stink like the rest of us.

Right. So if this were a different, more soft-spoken, member of the GB, it would be OK?

Iโ€™m sorry if Iโ€™m coming across as upset, but it really bothers me that he has the gall to tell little children they can pass up on the ice cream and send their $$$ to the Society, but he has no problem buying $100 bottles of booze. Itโ€™s downright sickening.

No problem. I imagine you would have a short fuse after getting shot in the back, losing your memory...

OK, so itโ€™s not the alcohol per se. Itโ€™s the fact that he is spending any money on himself? Basically, he should be a monk if he is going to ask for donations, encouraging kids to send in their money?

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

The hypocrisy isn't in the deed.

It's in the words he preaches.

The deed is benign.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Itโ€™s not a staple, single malt whiskey or any alcohol for that matter, itโ€™s a luxury. Itโ€™s a luxury that Mr Morris cannot afford.

Ok. So itโ€™s a luxury that makes it a scandal. Would it be alright if he bought cheap whiskey? What if he bought $800 worth of iced cream?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The hypocrisy isn't in the deed. It's in the words he preaches. The deed is benign.

Ok. But when has he said anything about not buying alcohol? Has he placed limits on alcohol purchases?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    What if he bought $800 worth of iced cream?

That would be ridiculous, actually extremely stupid and I would expect a similar thread with lots of outrage and confusion, just more Mr Whippy jokes.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    That would be ridiculous, actually extremely stupid and I would expect a similar thread with lots of outrage and confusion, just more Mr Whippy jokes.

Ok, so itโ€™s not the item. Itโ€™s not that it was liquor. Itโ€™s that it was $800, correct?

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity
    MMM,

Should it be a scandal if a brother wears taylor fit dress pants? Should it be a scandal if a sister wears spandex while jogging outside? I don't think it should be, yet Tight Pants Tony has to bring it up in front of 8 million viewers and say how disgusting it is and not appropriate for a Christian to do. Are either of them a sin or wrong? Not at all.

Let's say it's the summer and the Regional Convention is going on. A group of 10 brothers walked into a bar with their convention badges on and asked the bartender for a couple $100 bottles of whiskey and they all enjoyed a glass or two. There is no sin at all in what they are doing, expensive drinks aren't a sin, walking into a bar isn't a sin, doing any of that while you're in town for a convention isn't a sin, but be honest, what would Tony say? Would he say that is completely fine and actually encourage it to give a witness that they are in town for the convention?
  • lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

If we are wrong, and Tony is not exactly what we say he is, then let Tony come forth, come clean, tell us all!

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

The fact of the matter is that gal that rung up Fat Tony thinks he's a raging alcoholic. Doesn't matter what the back story is if they were gifts or anything, what matters is what a worldly observer thinks. If that gal sees him on TV and recognizes him, she would tell everyone in the room "hey, that guy spent almost $1000 on hard booze in my store!" Will that bring praise and honor to Jehovah?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding
    2+2=538 minutes ago
    What if he bought $800 worth of iced cream?

That would be ridiculous, actually extremely stupid and I would expect a similar thread with lots of outrage and confusion, just more Mr Whippy jokes

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Thats hilarious. Can you see Fat Tony backing up that refer truck to the ice cream factory.... beeep beeep beeep.

He buys all one kind, Jamocha swirl. No vanilla, no chocolate, no maple walnut, because he is going to force all the little JW kiddies to eat HIS favorite, because thatโ€™s what God wants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit