Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to sit down with Simon and ask him a few questions.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Country Girl.Thank you so much for mentioning ME!!!!! I was honored.(((HUG)))

• JH
    JH

I'd like to get to know:

A2j88

Abie

AC

ACE

Aaron2

They don't post enough, I'd like to get to know them.

• Simon
    Simon
    I'd like to sit down with Simon and ask him a few questions

Moi? I'm probably very disappointing company!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I really am as unpopular as I think...no one mentioned me.

My list? Anyone here, including Trauma Hound and all my other nemisis but also...Simon...and English...in a Pub....Frenchbabyface...who has really captured my imagination...as has Aztec, Prisca, Mulan (you're fascinating....kinda like an slightly older sister). Xena, JH, like I said...anyone...you're all too numberous to mention.

I've had lunch with Waiting...I'd do that again too.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I'd really like to Doc out and get him drunk and start him down the slippery slope to eyeball licking.

LOL Azzie....why does everyone want to get me drunk? I'll probably be even more laid back...

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, I'd like to get together with you so that I could actually see NUMBER ONE APOSTATE and shake his hand......JH, I wonder where all these registered posters are, too. One day, I looked at some of those names to see what their posts were. I was especially interested in what Jehovah God had to say. But so far, no further word.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL, i'd go drinking with dr. we'd split like one margarita and both be wasted, then seek solace in diet cherry pop :P and since he's the staunch defender of my virtues and a super brudda extraordinaire, he's the only guy here i'd drink with!! ;)j/k

• minimus
    minimus

Tinkerbell the Tease.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Awwww...that was sweet, tink! Actually I can drink quite a bit (I think) before I even start to feel it... so I definitely wouldn't be hammered after half a margarita!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit