Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Having met and enjoyed the company of so many wonderful people from the board I would venture to say lunch with just about anyone from here would be an interesting and entertaining time to say the least! As long as Tat is there of course!

lol Valis don't you wish now you had more than just a mental picture of me lovingly carressing my long hard rib and running my lips up and down those luscious kernels of corn dripping with butter??

edited to add a kudos to xjwb12, that was to funny!

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to drink with JH (who rarely drinks).

• Valis
    Valis

*LOLO* Xena..actually I would like to see that again sometime soon. So close yet so far .. Actually I am going to see the chickens for a couple of days at the end of this month I think or maybe in November early...if you are real good and I can remember *LOL* I'll buy you lunch or dinner or something..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Have Bike Will Travel" class

• shera
    shera

Just about everyone on this board.The trolls can stay home and read their watchtowers.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

drinking??? viv, tink, aztec, jesika, stacy smith, frenchbabyface... getting the pattern here???

I think shooting the breeze with AlanF would be interesting, over dinner we could discuss the sordid history of the WT.

Now, the REAL question: Who would you want to drop acid with?

CZAR

• JH
    JH

I'll be having lunch with Acsot, Scully, SaintSatan, Guest77, Lapuce, and maybe a few more in November in a Montreal restaurant.

I'll enjoy that...

:rollin

• JH
    JH
    I'd like to drink with JH (who rarely drinks).

I'd like to eat with Minimus who rarely eats *drinks 2 beers a week class, not more*

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I tried, but I can'

woo hoo I got in

• minimus
    minimus

notperfectyet, i understand.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The current Chicago Cubs team

1985, Superbowl winning Chicago Bears

Share this