Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL Doodle!!!! You know I gulped that margarita down in like 2 minutes!

Ok, maybe it was more like 45 minutes but no way was it 4 hours!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hey NPY, I know this comment wasn't directed towards me but:

Call Farkel...if you really care.

I care, PM me his number!

• Mac
    Mac

Yeah....ditto that..... PM it to me to......I have no reason to call but, I think it would be fun to pass it around!

mac

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Mac,

Farkel is a great bloke and very approachable. I'm sure he'd love to talk with you. Why not start by sending the man a message.

unclebruce

• minimus
    minimus

Unclebruce, if I had lunch with you, maybe I'd start comprehend what the hell you're ever talking about.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

minimus, you're what is called "polisyballicly challenged" .. oops .. i'll spell that more plainly .. you only swim at the shallow end of the posting pool :)

In a previous post Mac said "I'd like to have Farkels address" to which I replied "go ahead write the guy a message" (messaging one another is just a clik away here - comprehendo?)

cheers, unc who swims.

• shera
  • shera
    shera

How does that saying go...some people just march at a different beat of a drumer...(that right?)

• minimus
    minimus

UncleBruce----I have pm'd Farkel. So what's your point?

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I don't know who really but I know many of you for sure... I know that i will meet a few in two weeks at the Montreal get together. If I had a preferance, I don't know maybe Mulan, Tinkerbell Shamus and Razorblade to name a few, but all of you seem to be people that are easy to get along and have good times.

Lapuce

Vivamus:Don't feel bad, I would go out to lunch with you too :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit