Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well if everyone could somehow get together...it would be one heck of an "assembly." I can not think of one person that I would not want to meet.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    elsewhere, hamas, saint satan, minimus, englishman, mr moe, brummie, rayvn, berylblue, ashitaka, aztec, farkel, ....so many more posters...so little time.

I got mentioned in a popularity thread? Oh, gosh. Wow. Thanks.

• minimus
    minimus

see Stacy, you are a "cheap date."

• JH
    JH

Minimus, your a person I'd like to meet. I would ask you 100 questions, and I guess you would ask me 1000. I would surely like to see you and have a chat. But the board wouldn't be productive that day.

Yeru, DRWTSN32, elsewhere, Englishman, Valis, ozzipost, all people I would like to have a beer with and get to know and so many more.

iiz2cool, I enjoyed having a few beers with you last month.

• minimus
    minimus

JH----the board would probably be buzzing if we weren't around. (Less people to ask )

• donkey
    donkey

Would you eat a Donkey for lunch?

• minimus
    minimus

Donkey's meat isn't tender, is it?

• Special K
    Special K

I have two relatives who post here, they are hostages in the J.W. religion and I only have secret relationships with them in order to protect them. (me being the Disfelloshipped one)

so if I could go out for lunch and drinks with them.. and we could share being together in the true family way.. NOW THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY... crack a few beer, ..chocolate fondue...laugh and talk about our kids..take pictures...( You know the way families should be)

I would like to get together with some, local to me, forum members like:

SHERA, TALESIN, (Nova Scotia).... DevonMcBride.. and Smyler, Missylizzy.

I also would like to have lunch with

WINSTON and his wife, ... mutual exchange of thoughts

SANFRANCISCO JIM.. cool fella

WORLDLYGIRL... to ask her about her date the other night

SCULLY...some similar experiences

and of course .. first and foremost after my relatives.. would be

LADYLEE... just a totally awesome person who hangs out here.

To have dinner and drinks with my husband, and escape all our kids.. would be really NICE !!! a quiet place, good food, low lighting.. a small three piece band..playing in the background but not toooo loud.. a small dance floor if you care to saunter up and have a dance.

Gee's sorry.. minimus .. I went from eating and drinking to music and dancing.. this could go some where naughty.

sincerely

Special k

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Minimus,

Your love for Farkel I understand, I love him too.

To say you would get a drink with him but not break bread is de meaning.

What is your problem? I have posted my problem with you ad nauseum......

You must of been one mean elder...I'm glad we have Hillary Step to balance us.

Call Farkel...if you really care.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Azzy.... I tried to get Doc wasted at my party but it just didnt work.... he nursed one Margarita for four hours. Doc, I would have given ya more of the Hypnotic...but i couldnt keep enough of it around!!

mwahahahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit