Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

@ min...well i NEVER!! hmph!!

lol dr, ok correction I'D be hammered after half a margarita and you could just hold my hair back while i puke and give me a diet 7 up IV :P

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hey I'm a cheap date. Buy me a diet Pepsi and a couple of soft tacos and I'm there.

I would love to meet lots of the people here. There are some interesting people on the board.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

all kidding aside, stacy's right on the money. there are SO many people here i would really love to meet one day.

however i'm not a cheap date

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    just hold my hair back while i puke

Wow Tinky you're even kinkier than I thought

• minimus
    minimus

Stacy, could you buy your own stuff?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL stacy, well you know what they say about the ones that *look* sweet and innocent....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    you could just hold my hair back while i puke and give me a diet 7 up IV

LOL.... sounds like a great evening!

And I like Stacy's idea about Taco Bell....mmmmmm....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Now seriously Tinky if there was anyone from this board that I wanted puking all over my blouse it would be you. You're the best.

Sure Mini I can buy my own. Not a problem. Then we can both go our seperate ways and meet up for cyber sex online later...ok??

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Megadude is a very good listener and it's nice to see life through his eyes.

And he makes great drinks too!!

Yeru..........that was so sweet. Thank you so much. I put you on my list too.

Last April at Joy and Steve's house, Think41self and I were having coffee together on the upstairs deck and she said "I can't believe I am here, drinking coffee with Mulan." That really touched me.

I always wanted to meet Simon and Englishman and I will in about 2 1/2 weeks. Yay!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Yeru))) I'd love to meet you one day! The funny thing is I'd like to meet the people I argue with as much if not more than the people I continually agree with. I think Stacy and I would probably get along great. Expatbrit and I completely disagree on alot of political issues but we got along really well in person! Now I just chase him around the board teasing him...LOL!

Doc, I just think you'd be hilarious drunk...Heehee! I'd like to see you trying to discuss the fifth dimension after a few shots of Tequila.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit