Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    Valis is a great person to party with.

just doin my job ma'am...besides how could I resist the urge to watch Xena eat corn on the cob and some big ole ribs? *LOL* ahem...eheheh..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh holy schmoly..there's way too many people to mention...but isn't it a grand idea?

Lisa.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I agree far to many to name all, but to start with: Mouthy, Gumby, Rayzorblade, Englishman, Avengers, Greven, Brummie.......and so on.......

• Gadget
    Gadget
    how could I resist the urge to watch Xena eat corn on the cob and some big ole ribs?
  • teejay
    teejay

Yeah, whut Arrowstar said.

• minimus
    minimus

You see....Having lunch with a person and drinking with a person are 2 VERY different things. I mentioned that I'd like to drink with Farkel but dining with him would not be anything special. Now I can see myself dining with Big Tex and wifey.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Farkel???????

Who the hell said that? Can you imagine that ! LOL That would be like taking one of the GB to lunch.

Of course you'd have to pick him up. Better make sure your car is clean. He'll probably want to drive, or you'll turn the car over to him after listening to his criticisms of your driving after the first 6 blocks.

He won't like your choice in restaurants, and will insist that you go to one he says "is the best, you'll see"

He won't tip the Valet, that of course will be your "job"

He'll complain it's not the same menu as the last time "he came here"

He'll be pissed off his "regular waiter" is not on duty. ( truth being the waiter saw him and fled through the fire exit door, setting off the sprinkler system)

He'll order the wine of course, which will taste like a combination of battery acid and ostrich piss.

The food will take too long to come, and when it does he'll insist it be taken back and cooked fresh.

The poor sap who was playing at the adjoining piano bar, realizing "He's Back" eventually goes to his dressing room and hangs himself.

After 4 hours have transpired, and most of the other patrons have hurridly force fed themselves, just to get the hell out of the restaurant, your meal will come to a conclusion.

The replacement waiter will come by ( actually the bus boy who was just hired the day before ) and ask whether you would like to order dessert.

Hoping to exit the restaurant asap, you decline and are overwhelmingly relieved, when Farkel agrees, only to have your hope dashed to pieces when he insists going to the piano and entertaining you with his "wonderful music"

Eventually the restaurant manager roused from his sleep at 3:00 am by the substitute waiter, comes down to the reataurant and after unsucessfully "failing to sway " Farkel, calls the police.

Upon arriving the police are unsuccesful in "encouraging" Farkel to leave, so the 2 of you are handcuffed and led into the paddy wagon and hauled off to the police station.

After fingerprinting it is determined that Farkel has been impersonating a fellow known as Minimus, or vice versa, and both are wanted by Interpol on charges of "Impersonating Alfred E. Newman" You are automatically considered an accessory to the crimes.

You are seperated from Farkel, and are forced to share a cell with SwordofJah, who is actually a male transvestite, and DoubtfullyYours who pretends to be an open minded jw, but is actually just an out of work troll who couldn't even get a walk on part on the move "Shrek"

Have fun !!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Actually xjw, that sounds like fun!

Upon thinking about it, I'd really like to Doc out and get him drunk and start him down the slippery slope to eyeball licking.

~Aztec

• IronGland
    IronGland

Rush Limbaugh if he will share his pills.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

hahahahahaha Brilliant!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit