Who Would You Enjoy Having Lunch With?----- Drinking With???

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sns, Sixy, notperfectyet ---------- oh wait, I have had several drinks with them --- way too many sometimes!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I'd like to have lunch with "cheeses" but he'd have to dress a bit more appropiately for the occasion.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Kindly disregard my message. My speed reading gets me in to trouble sometimes.

• rocketman
    rocketman

It's again a matter of picking some folks instead of others here. There's quite a few that I would enjoy having a burger with, or a Smirnoff Ice with. But I wouldn't want to choose some and not others.

• obiwan
    obiwan

I know who, I just can't say.....I'll get smacked!

• minimus
    minimus

I want to get drunk with Farkel.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I cant narrow down who on the board. I guess whoever will get me drunk and take advantage of me.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Let's not get carried away French...you obviously haven't seen Smack just step out of the shower! LOL
    (waiting to receive a "Smack Attack")

Syrup

By the way he is NOT THE ONLY ONE ... again ... too long ... Ooops ! Excuse me I should say ... too much !!!
    but hey he was the only one to ask who wants on the topic ... again ... me, me, me !!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

minimus

• minimus
    minimus

Soledad is the smartest, most intelligent poster here! No doubt!....Very, very wise, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit