Secret sex in the Org

by pomo6780 81 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

If someone said the bathroom I'd be pretty sure that they meant the toilet, but no it isn't what you'd generally say in the UK.

• Tallon
    Tallon

@ Jehoval lol

The Americans and the Brits are separated by a common language ... lol.

• St George of England
    St George of England

If someone said the bathroom I'd be pretty sure that they meant the toilet, but no it isn't what you'd generally say in the UK.

If doesn't have a bath in it it's not a bathroom.

It's certainly not a rest room as one doesn't go there to rest.

It's actually a lavatory, use of the word toilet does nothing for ones social standing!

(Royal) St George

• freddo
    freddo

St. George said "It's actually a lavatory, use of the word toilet does nothing for ones social standing!"

In descending order from Posh to Slob. UK English

Where is the Ladies/Gents lavatory, please? (Formal)

Where's the Loo? (Less Formal, more genteel than the next one down.)

Where are the toilets/gents/ladies? (Normal everyday use)

I'm off to the bog. (Mainly a male comment - perhaps camping with mates/working on a building site)

I'm busting for a dump! Where's the bog? (Freddo - in urgent need)

I need the crapper/shitter. (What Freddo really means)

Hope that helps!

• faithnomore
    faithnomore

Last one I was reluctant to mention...

Elder and pioneer wife...

Wife has affair with elder husbands bible study that frequented their home and also same time frame their daughter marries fathers best friend also a JW twice her age.

Elder, ex pioneer wife and daughter all no longer in the truth.

I wish I was making this up, but this is my family:).

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I remember this sickening story. These two young sisters in there 20's were best friends, Alice and Betty I'll call them for this story. Alice's father, a brother, was a widower, so Betty married Alice's father. Alice and Betty are best friends and all of the sudden she's marrying her father, but they remained friends though and even had babies around the same time !! This brother wasn't exactly the "handsomest brother on the planet", remember what Al Roker looked like before he lost all his weight, imagine that look on a fifty something body I imagine this old geezer is either dead now or in a nursing home. I don't even know if the marriage lasted because they relocated to another state in the 1990's.

So this pedo-brother must've been checking Betty for quite some time and just waited until he felt it was safe to make his move and when he did she fell head over heels for him. That's the sickest part about the whole thing to me.

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

This has to be one of the best threads ever! Thanks everyone for sharing the stories!

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

SouthCentral,

I'm looking forward to seeing some more exposed of the lack of morals in this cult that suppresses sexual freedom.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

back in the day--mid 60's..it was a case of anything goes except penetrative sexual intercourse---between courting couples.

i got married at 20..wife was 19. both pioneers. part of our honeymoon was at a district assembly--sheffield UK football stadium--july 1970. there was a serious talk about toying with sexual immorality. red faces time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    "Could you direct me to the euphemism please ?"

One time a nurse asked me for a euphemism. So I gave her one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit