by pomo6780 81 Replies latest jw experiences

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

People will f*ck who they want to f*ck.

That is the AGE old story.

Just ask fake King David.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Dozens of youths in the 16 to 20 year old range go on a camping trip. Kids are hopping from sleeping bag to sleeping bag and tent to tent. 18 are disfellowshipped and several kids are conceived.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Circa 2001 young pioneers ages 17 to 24 AND some younger tag along in their mid teens get together to have a party. It is an urban city in NJ that has 3 congregatio nd. The North south and west.

It the s into an all out orgy in which one of th r pioneer brothers was involved with another of the brothers there. Yes some gay action went down. 2 meetings later 24 names are read out and 8 people are removed from pioneer list.

Only 2 people disfellowshipped. .... you guessed it, the two brothers

• waton
    waton

so: brothers beware. more likely than not, there is something potentially going on in every congregation.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Elder, an influential pillar in the congregation, with 3 kids has an affair with a JW sister in another local congregation. The elder is confronted by his suspecting wife. They divorce. The sister divorces her JW husband and marries the former elder. The elder is Dfed and marries the mistress. His ex-wife marries the other brother that was cheated on. Basically, spouse swapping. The ex-elder is shunned, unsuccessfully tries to kill himself, and is severely disfigured. All 3 kids left the org and never looked back. Now, all of them are old, miserable JW zombies.

• HeyLittleGirl
    HeyLittleGirl

Newly married young JW couple in their early 20's, she gets pregnant right away. They move in with her parents to save up some money and the young JW husband/soon-to-be father starts banging his pregnant wife's 13 year old sister. The police are never called.

The husband and the 13 year old are both DF'ed. The preggo wife has the baby, then starts banging a different married man in the congregation. They get caught, both are DF'ed and she is reinstated in 3 months. He gets reinstated in about a year, they get married and the whole congregation goes to the "wedding".

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ts good to know there are some normal people in the cult.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.......this shit is truly warped. Wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not, cause I've heard/seen it happening where I'm from.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Elder: "George, if Big A came tomorrow I don't think you would survive!"

George shrugs.

Three weeks later Elder is D/Fed after being caught in bed with "multiple persons". (Don't know the details)

Elder's wife divorces him as it's not the first time apparently.

A year later Elder reinstated.

George (who still won't survive.........)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How about the two separate and unrelated cases of two married elders in the Australian Bethel who were both carrying on secret "affairs" with "sisters" outside of Bethel?

One was doing it for YEARS before the "holy spirit" recognised it and brought it out in the open!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit