Plans for huge Jehovah's HQ take shape

by Formerbrother 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I deny blood on Jehovahs peoples hands

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Nicolau beat me to the punch. If you deny the WT's bloodguilt based on their woefully misguided blood policy, then you're as delusional as they are.

And you're right. They don't partake in wars. They just wait eagerly for their bloodthirsty god to wipe out the billions of people on earth who don't think and act like them. I guess they're more partial to mass genocide.

• Saename
    Saename

In a few years...

Image result for bill gates buy it meme

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

There is going to be another big meeting in Bows Road Assembly hall to try to drum up volunteers.

It seems all the secret underground work has been completed and sealed off with the secret entrance only known to a select few.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

HI Formerbrother!

There is going to be another big meeting in Bows Road Assembly hall to try to drum up volunteers.

Yes, we know - all the dates, venues and the programme were posted here a month ago

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5703626102145024/britain-branch-relocation-project-7-boes

Oh, and by saying 'another big meeting', you are implying there has already been a big meeting at Bowes Road regarding the project - when did that take place????

Perhaps more interestingly there is gonna be a 5 minute video presentation regarding the project at ALL KHs in Britain during the 'Local Needs' of the CLAM week starting 3 October 2016.

• zeb
    zeb

bolt hole?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

So it's built on the donations of millions of rank and file witnesses who arnt allowed to enjoy it's facilities and can only see it if they book and tour and get watched at all times?

You can only gain entry to the compound on the invite of one of the Bethelites or if you book a tour, then you will be recorded and given an electronic badge which you have to keep with you at all times. Each badge has a locator on it and everybody will be tracked 100% of the time, if anybody is found without the locator badge there will be an investigation and all activities will be recorded by the hundreds of high end HD cameras everywhere.

North Korea's tourism are doing the exact same thing. http://www.newkoreatours.com/north_korea_travel_rules.html

They (tourists) are under very strict regulations as to what they can and cannot do and this is not negotiable. For example; you are not free to wander around on your own...

In the DPRK you will be under close scrutiny from the guides and security.

Leaving the hotel without the guides or the guides' express permission is not possible.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

It seems all the secret underground work has been completed and sealed off with the secret entrance only known to a select few.

Their delusions no know end.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If true, I'm sure it would be a matter of time before the "secret" entrance would be leaked here...with pictures.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

And I get criticised for laughing at nutjobs?

Ha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit