Plans for huge Jehovah's HQ take shape

by Formerbrother 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I know for a fact that they at first bought around 82 Acres, then after at a latter date they have bought hundreds more acres.

I dont know for a fact that they are building something secret underground, but thats what it looks like.

They reduced the number from 1000s to only 30 key people, and of those 30, most are not allowed into the earth moving site.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Speaking to someone over the weekend who was on site just last week pretty much everyone has been sent home now. Just a skeleton crew there now.

They have been doing works for access roads etc on site, tree clearing and other similar activities.

There is nothing being built at the moment, nothing going up above ground. All of that is awaiting modified plans as they reduce the size of the build.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Notice the date of the article :

Matt Abbott Chief Reporter / Thursday 22 May 2014

We all know that they have "adjusted" their plans somewhat since then. The whole Behel experience is being downsized and economised. My sources say that the word these days is economy, not quality...

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    • Speaking to someone over the weekend who was on site just last week pretty much everyone has been sent home now. Just a skeleton crew there now.

They have been doing works for access roads etc on site, tree clearing and other similar activities.

There is nothing being built at the moment, nothing going up above ground. All of that is awaiting modified plans as they reduce the size of the build.

• Can you ask him how many hectares the new site is? It was 88 or something then they bought hundreds more, but that new extra land was bought before the big changes were announced.

• So is some of that land being sold off? If not what will all that land be used for?

• Will they have a Bethel farm like last time or not?

• The old Bethel farm crew must be getting on in age now, but they have been training up the next generation?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Formerbrother - "...of those 30, most are not allowed into the earth moving site."

The "earth moving site"... where heavy equipment like bulldozers, backhoes and loaders are used, right?

x

Has it occurred to anyone that personnel access might be limited due to, say, safety reasons?

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Safety reasons? Yes very convenient !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most volunteers had to leave as they are not ready to proceed with any significant building works. The design team are working on changing plans so they don't build what they no longer need. As pointed out in another post removing the contaminated soil involves earthworks. Even if they are building something in the ground I wouldn't get too excited. It will not be a secret underground bunker.

I've not had the first hand conversation re what security volunteers can/can't do but the fuel, oil, battery fluids and other chemical contamination is not something you want to come into contact with. The control mentality is so strong inside the org that they everything has to have rules and a hierarchy associated with it.

-

Yes its the perfect excuse, "dont come close this earth we have to move is contaminated"

I dont know if its a bunker, but something large and top secret is being built underground.

Why all the secrecy and why is nobody allowed anywhere near the undergound project?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Why are they bothering if armageddon(tm) is so close?
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Why are they bothering if armageddon(tm) is so close?

I expect when the end comes, the organisation will be in the middle of a large project somewhere.

The latest watchtowers all say live in expectation of it at all times, but just like the organisation have plans plans for the future.

This is why they are really pushing young people to go and get trained in useful skills.

There is a misconception that JWs dont like education or further education. This is simply not true.

The truth is JWs are very much pro education, they just think nowadays university is a waste of 4 or so years, its a missalocation of time.

Now all young people leaving school are encouraged to get real skills, something useful. But to keep a simple life.

We are told to have real skills, real friends, and real assets. Im thankful JWs are now staying away from all stock markets, they are all looking top heavy.

Many Jws are stacking gold and silver, especially silver bullion because it is so very cheap right now at $13oz.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Anyway back to Chelmsford, does anybody have upto date info on the underground project?

Somebody said they are letting a few more people in, a bit closer than before, does this mean they have got the top back on, so now what remains underground can remain hidden?

I would so love it if an insider could post some pictures or something.

Once they start building over the secret project, it will be very hard to tell what that was all about with the secret underground bunker or whatever it is.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The underground project is now safely hidden, other are allowed inside the formerly restricted zone,

Are the new plans available to the public yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit