Plans for huge Jehovah's HQ take shape

by Formerbrother 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Your post just makes the point, dont believe everything you read on the internet, you are clearly wrong and I am correct here.

How are you correct? You have produced zero evidence!

Where is your proof?

Rocking up on a internet board writing without producing evidence is not proof of being correct!

Just ask anybody who knows about Chelsmford, did they buy hundreds more acres after the original 82? Yes they did.

300 hectares = over 740 acres of land.

Which is huge. Where exactly is this vast swathe of land? Because I know Essex very well so do tell.

Evidence is not asking a mate what he has heard!

I say you're making stuff up, so produce evidence or go away.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Formerbrother - "I can guarantee they have bought extra land surrounding the original 82 acres.

Its going to be a massive compound, with razor wire electric fences around the entire perimeter.

Your post just makes the point, dont believe everything you read on the internet, you are clearly wrong and I am correct here.

Just ask anybody who knows about Chelsmford, did they buy hundreds more acres after the original 82? Yes they did."

Absolute bollocks!! To buy another 700 acres (which by the way isn't available for sale, and even if it was, is bound by an agricultural order) they would have to re submit planning which would take another year or so, apply AGAIN to the Secretary of State and also consult AGAIN with existing businesses. According to the freely available pdf, http://www.templefarmdevelopment.co.uk/proposal the existing application and proposal only covers 82 acres. There isn't even 700 odd acres available!

There are no razor electrified security fences being erected. Why would they even need them? In fact they are putting in trees to form a green screen from neighbours. Again, all in the up to date proposals from which they cannot change without planning app.

The bunker theory you have concocted is just leveling of existing inclines in order to keep to the planned 15m max building height. All in the plans. Again.

Please stop speculating. Gather the facts instead. Its much more satisfying in the long run. Peace.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

This is what 300 hectares looks like (298 to be precise):

I've left Chelmsford in for context...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

"jehovahs witness buildings have always been the best and in the most beautiful places"

have you been paying much attention to the contamination issue at Warwick? did you read about the crane crash there? do you realise the amount of rectification work on KH builds all over the world that is required due to unqualified and unskilled workers taking on jobs the are completely ill equipped to do so, costing many thousands of £$? per congregation, have you ever been to the Bows Road Assembly Hall? LOL !

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    The Eden Project in Chelmsford? LOL
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Just doing google earth flight over the terrain.
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I compared the map of the project plan ( http://www.templefarmdevelopment.co.uk/current) with the areal photo in Google you can clearly see that the project area is indeed a "one piece - compound" on which a body shop (R.P. Autos- Temple Farm Ind Est/Ship Rd,Chelmsford CM2 , car scrap heap, vehicle dismantlers, small workshop garages an other things are residing. This body shop would now already be closed.

From above you see further that the other surrounding grounds belong to farmers because the grounds are farmed, what makes this rumour implausible

What remains is satire ...Imagine these farmers would have become suddenly rich and now be making holidays together with the owner of the body shop on a distinct island which will soon not exist because of the climatic change everywhere and rise of the sea level. They would not envy the witnesses who donated for their holidays and gave their last money and not envy those poor bethelites that would soon be jobbing at Temple farm for the slave, at sweat jobs for slave salaires but in beautiful landscape. "We have drawn the better lots anyway".

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

With all the security it definitely sounds like (as many have written) a compound.

A compound...

• cognac
    cognac
    I think we should start taking bets on this... 😂😂😂😂
  • Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The bunker theory you have concocted is just leveling of existing inclines in order to keep to the planned 15m max building height. All in the plans. Again.

-

Then why the top secrecy? Sounds like excellent cover to say we are just levelling inclines or something. There is a lot of serious earth moving equipment for just levelling off.

Why did they reduce from 1000s of people to just 30 key members for this levelling off?

I don't know, but one of the 30 people stil there is volunteering for security and he was showing someone at my KH some pictures on his phone, and he said "I wasn't allowed any closer than this, I don't know why"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit