Plans for huge Jehovah's HQ take shape

by Formerbrother 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

The good news will be preached in ALL the nations. Matthew 24:14

It is being fulfilled, but only by Jehovahs people.

Yes even in N,Korea, there are brother and sisters working under ban, just like China and many other places.

Nancy chung is a hero, just think how Jehovah feels about her?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The good news will be preached in ALL the nations. Matthew 24:14

And Still.....Most people on planet earth don`t know what JWs believe.....Worse..

Most JWs don`t know what they believe..

Nancy chung is a hero, just think how Jehovah feels about her?

I doubt a 13th century Catholic translation mistake feels anything..

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Free kool aid at the bunker!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The amusing part is that this same poster, on a previous thread, went into a diatribe about how much wealth the Catholic church is hoarding from its constituents. Now he's awestruck by this.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    wifibandit3 days ago

A well known member of this forum who wishes to remain Anonymous says :

Just got news from a London bethelite that it was announced on Thursday at London that Chelmsford goes ahead for completion by 2020. No printery!!! (But room for one if they need it - like that is going to happen)According to my source they have 500/550 at moment and numbers accommodated at Chelmsford will be 280

Its all down to the increasing use of digital media. We dont need so much printing as we did before.

The really interesting news is that the large M.A.N press which is worth millions, is being stored underground. Why? I think this has been the plan all along, expecting the UN to ban religion, then digital spiritual food will be harder, we may go back to paper like times gone by when Jehovahs people were under ban. Nothing can ever stop Jehovahs people.

Most of shipping/export departments are moving to Germany. All those brothers and sisters had better start learning German.

Chelmsford can easily house 280 Bethelites, but they now say it will probably be 250 in the Bethel family.

They will each have a lot more room than they do at the moment in Mill Hill. So they could have a larger family if required in the future, they will just have to go back to the amount of space each they have at the moment.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother
    keyser soze5 minutes ago

The amusing part is that this same poster, on a previous thread, went into a diatribe about how much wealth the Catholic church is hoarding from its constituents. Now he's awestruck by this.

-

What are you on about?

Do you try to deny the Vatican has a bloodthirsty past and have amassed huge stockpiles of gold? All of this large secret gold stockpile is stained with blood.

How can you compare the Vatican to Jehovahs Witnesses?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Do you try to deny the Vatican has a bloodthirsty past and have amassed huge stockpiles of gold? All of this large secret gold stockpile is stained with blood.

I won't deny the blood on the Vatican's hand, if you don't deny the blood on the WT's. Deal?

My point is that both have amassed wealth at the expense of its members. At least the Catholic church is giving back. How many hospitals and charities have the WT established? What are they contributing to society, other than unsolicited wake up calls on Saturday morning?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The WTBTS claims that rather than giving fish, they teach how to fish.

I can honestly say that I have seen people/families improve their quality of life, increase their material possessions, beautify their homes, etc., when they gave up their vices and cleaned up their act by becoming JWs.

DY

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Formerbrother - "...Every other religion will stop worshipping their Gods, execpt JWs..."

Oh yeah, those crazy ISIS f**kers just can't wait for the excuse to dump uber-militant Islam.

I had a hard time swallowing that one even back when I was still in and more-or-less "believed".

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

"I won't deny the blood on the Vatican's hand, if you don't deny the blood on the WT's. Deal?"

I deny blood on Jehovahs peoples hands, Jehovahs people never ever partake in any wars, what on earth are you referring to?

Anyway whats the latest news on Chelmsford relocation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit