Plans for huge Jehovah's HQ take shape

by Formerbrother 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome to J.W. CenterParcs in Chelmsford!

http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    all spin. pie in the sky. just another story to keep up morale..
  • westiebilly11
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Searcher "Welcome to J.W. CenterParcs in Chelmsford!"

Will there be some good ol' wife swappin'??

Sorry, couldn't resist!!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

It is a developping project, where nothing was before, a plus and benefit for the community

Looks better than Warwick , in my opinon, cause Warwick looks terrifying.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Millions now believing will never see the end.

Eden

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You can only gain entry to the compound on the invite of one of the Bethelites or if you book a tour, then you will be recorded and given an electronic badge which you have to keep with you at all times. Each badge has a locator on it and everybody will be tracked 100% of the time, if anybody is found without the locator badge there will be an investigation and all activities will be recorded by the hundreds of high end HD cameras everywhere. It was around 2020 aiming for completion but now Im told it will be nearer 2022.....Formerbrother

..........................................................................................JW Cattle..

Image result for GPS Cows..Image result for GPS Cows

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

I agree Wizzstick. FormerBrother is approx. 660 odd acres out on what the dubs have ACTUALLY bought.

From Chelmsford weekly news "The 82-acre site (the size of about 15 football pitches) is at Temple Farm, off Ship Road, West Hanningfield."

If you are going to promote and sing the praises of the cult, at least do it accurately.

-

I can guarantee they have bought extra land surrounding the original 82 acres.

Its going to be a massive compound, with razor wire electric fences around the entire perimeter.

Your post just makes the point, dont believe everything you read on the internet, you are clearly wrong and I am correct here.

Just ask anybody who knows about Chelsmford, did they buy hundreds more acres after the original 82? Yes they did.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

hmm, an investment for the future sale of a luxury resort time share?

whos going to enjoy this fantabulose luxury retirement center? and off of whose dime?

or their private island home when all us other unfortunate 'outsiders' are in fema camps slaving for the one percent?

-

Then apply to Bethel if you want?

This is nothing new, Jehovahs Witnesses Buildings have always been the best and most beautiful in the areas.

Even in poor countires the Bethal is always the nicest building in the country, along with the palaces etc...

I just spoke with a brother who volunteers on security on the site, he told me there is lots of earth moving going on but its top secret.

He said they think there is something big being built underground at the site, and thats why most volunteers had to leave, there is only 30 or so left, the security volunteers are not allowed near the main project they have to stay in the forest areas.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Underground construction?

Shades of Johnny the bethelite going on here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit