VICKI BOER CAMPAIGN FUND

by Dansk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mouthy,

As always, you are so wonderfully kind and gracious. No-one must do anything yet. I'll let everyone know when we can start to make our donations, by card, cheque (check) or postal-order, etc. I'm waiting to find out some legal information so that Watchtower can't touch anything else that doesn't belong to them - 19 years of my soul is far too much already.

Thanks for everyone's support - you're a great bunch!!

Dansk

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((Hugs))) Thanks Dansk Lets Show the Bloody WT we are a LOVING BUNCH

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Count us in too!

Twink and Kaytee

good idea Dansk

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Dansk.

The barometer is rising and quickly. Great idea to have us put our mouth where our money will be.

Glad to have you here with us, directing our passion.

• kls
    kls

Let me know were and how much to send.I thought i had reached the peek of my hate for the cult but they show me i have more in me. $$$$$ Let me know KLS

• neverthere
    neverthere

Count me in too, I would gladly give what we can afford to give.

One word on the lawyers bill though, Vicki should make sure that she gets a COMPLETE itemized bill, go through it (if there is an accountant here, perhaps they could assist) and make sure that every penny she has to pay is LEGITAMITE. I worked for a law firm here in Canada so I too am very suspicious.

Good luck in raising money, I think it is a great idea!!!

Diana

• caligirl
    caligirl

count me in!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm happy to contribute to any pool of funds that will aide Vicki directly w/o adding to her legal headache.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

You can count on me...

and my roomie too!

eis

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Dansk

Poor Vicki.

the WTBTS stinks.

Count us in.

Anglise