VICKI BOER CAMPAIGN FUND

by Dansk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Well, why not a registry at a store where they could get to or like to buy stuff at? No one says we can't contribute to something like that. Then none of use would be respoinsible for the cash and the tax issue would be moot. Maybe a Victory Fund for actually winning the case?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• acsot
    acsot

Valis: That's a great idea !! There are also gift certificates for grocery store chains, something like that could help them out, and gift certificates can't be used to defray court costs!

• Valis
    Valis

eheheh ascot....Jehovah gave me that idea...*LOL* Maybe even a website with lots of shopping options to get around the global logistics of sending money, finding a store etc....Wishing the best for Vick and fam from the Texas Branch.

Dam fat fingers...I typed her named Vivk two or threes times that I can remember...grrrr...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• acsot
    acsot

bttt

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

So what stops people that genuinely want to send money send it directly to Vicki? ANONOMOUSLY. CASH EVEN, MONEY ORDERS OR BANK CHEQUES?

Her address is obtainable and I'm sure Vicki and Scott will have no objections and we know they will be getting the money.

All you then need to do is enclose a note, and maybe an e-mail address just so Vicki can reply and say they received the note in the mail?

Would that be too hard?

Laws or NO Laws Tax or no Tax no one can trace a cash donation.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Oh and before someone asks PM me and I will give you their address and Phone Number. IN PRIVATE.... via your e-mail so send me an e-mail address and I will in turn send you an address for Vicki and Scott a Tel:# so you can verify it is Vicki and Scott.

I spoke to Scott and Vicki and they have no objection, they can use all the financial help they can get at the moment the well is dry and they still have 3 little girls to look after, clothe, feed, and shelter.

SO LESS TALK and MORE action!

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Is this ago!!! we send it to Vicky & Scott!!!??????Let me know -those who started this thread DANSK I think....I can do that!!!! I dont want to go against proticale(sp?) Sorry Eman!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• onacruse
    onacruse

My dear ((Dansk, et al)), your loving thoughts are being formulated into a concrete plan:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/59712/1.ashx

If I may be so bold as to direct attention to that effort being coordinated by knowledgeable and trustworthy friends?

Please forgive me if I in any way offend by locking this thread.

Love and respects to all, and especially ((Scott & Vicki))

Craig

edit to add: Any mod/Simon...please unlock this, at your own discretion, if I've made a mistake here

edited yet again...((Scott)) How did "Steve" get stuck in my head??? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit