VICKI BOER CAMPAIGN FUND

by Dansk 118 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Dansk, good to see you again.

I think this is one thing, regardless of our own personal likes/dislikes among us: Vicki needs us right now.

Thanks for this thread Dansk, at least it can garner some interest and genuine love and concern from ALL of us.

Good goin' man.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Number 6

Isn't it amazing that a group of people who hardly know one another are prepared to help someone who has suffered enourmously at the hands of the Watchtower; yet according to them we are the evil ones with no love!

I believe you've made the best quote of the year - you've hit on the very essence of this board. The love here is completely unconditional and it makes Claire and I proud to be a part of it.

Ian (Dansk)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear All,

HERE'S THE LATEST UPDATE:

Behind the scenes, we (I say "we" because I'm being helped by Nina (cruzenheart) who works for a lawyer and is being a great help) are trying to set up some trust fund whereby all the money is overseen by a lawyer and Vicki will get sole access to it. NO-ONE ELSE WILL!!! Neither Nina or myself will even touch any money - whoever donates will donate it straight into the fund, which will be legally and responsibly supervised. This suits us fine, because, when it comes to fund raising it is quite understandable how some might be suspicious of where their hard-earned cash is going to.

100% of any donated money will go into the fund for Vicki. Obviously, lawyers don't set up trust funds for free so I expect he/she will take a small fee - but at least we'll all know that the money is going where it should, to help Vicki, and that Watchtower can't get its hands on it.

Before any fund can be set up, however, we have to know how it might affect Vicki legally. Because of prying eyes I shan't mention anything here. That is why not a single cent has been asked to be donated nor received to help Vicki thus far.

That's it for now. I'll continue to keep you all updated.

Thanks,

Dansk

• acsot
    acsot

Dansk:

have you received a PM I sent you??

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ascot:

Sorry, I haven't received it! I always reply to messages!

Dansk

• Simon
    Simon

I'd like to find out exactly how much is going to be charged for the 'small fee' (for any fund) before people start sending any money to it.

ie. If it's $500 and we raise $510 well ... that wouldn't be too good is it ?!

I think it would be more realistic to just collect the money ourselves and send them on a night out or weekend away.

There are plenty people on the forum that I would trust to hold the money and it would be easy enough to rig something up so people could see the amount donated.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don't know the story of this girl, but if needed I will follow you all !!!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    it would be easy enough to rig something up so people could see the amount donated.

This is one of the problems we have to get over. The wrong people might also see.

Dansk

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Where can I find a post that says the most in less words as possible !!! That I can at least have an idea ... Thank you
    But anyway I will follow you ... just need to know

Or if someone can resume the story ...

• acsot
    acsot

Dansk:

I've tried twice; maybe you can get it from Cruzanheart because I sent the same one to her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit