OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"Stupid head"??? Is that the best you can come up with, ya crumby maggot!!

Anyway, leave my tiara alone. I've got to return it with the rest of the family jewels, in the morning

• searcher
    searcher

Three pics and only one tit hm........

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL

Bad boys, all!

search, I got your CD...PayPal me big-time or I'll send it over to seven006 and he'll PhotoShop the heck out of you!!!

Val, Dave you!

Craig

• searcher
    searcher

Go for it Ona, I aint ascared of him (he gave me nice legs last time) :D

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis ----Step into the library please!!!I have a few words I would like to say to you!I just walked in the "LOVE IN" threadVisit Smiley Central!All the children were behaving Then I turn up this thread & see dear Valis sort of "acting up " a bit--- So into the library NOW!!!!Visit Smiley Central!

• Valis
    Valis

Cool I get reproof from mouthy!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Reproved" class

• shera
    shera

Eaten Heather?

Shhhhh ya'll promised not to tell....

Heather...

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

ROTFLMAO @ Little Toe !!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Valis,

I suppose you feel happy now that you have maligned my on-line personality. You seem to have been in a very foul mood ever since you found out that you were not mentioned in Liberace's will. Get over it, that was years ago. Move on and turn your talents to worthier things, like bathing in a gigantic vat of cold porridge with Littletoe or having a Faithful and Discreet Shave.

Valis, Valis, Valis as TJ would say - HS

• Valis
    Valis

hilary..see, now you want to start in. Your cowardice has been proven by your lack of adding to the flames of this fire. I really don't want to hear about your internationaly perverse fantasies involving you, an English mainstay, and shaving LT's haggis bag. Sicko!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit