OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I like strawberry jam.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Valis, I'm just using the native English slang. Spanner should have known what a woof is.

• Valis
    Valis

Nosferatu you are a sicko! and did I ever tell you and LittleToe that both of ya cretins look like victims of some sort of plague...bubonic or perhaps a potato famine?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• obiwan
    obiwan
    perhaps a potato famine?

I take it your a farmer Valis.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Wots Up Valis,

Someone nicked your sense of humor. And please stop sending me all those PM's asking me if I want to see pictures of you naked with Walter Cronkite. The answer as ever is no.

As TJ would say, 'preciate cha - HS

• Valis
    Valis
    And please stop sending me all those PM's asking me if I want to see pictures of you naked with Walter Cronkite. The answer as ever is no.

you bastard! revealing private pms on a pubic forum! I'm cancelling my subscription to your Blog BTW...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ok, ya spawny eyed wazzock!!!

Don't make me get that piece of hose pipe out, or I'll whup your ass!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    did I ever tell you and LittleToe that both of ya cretins look like victims of some sort of plague...bubonic or perhaps a potato famine?

"There's not stoppin' the cretins from hoppin'" - The Ramones
    ....and raw potatoes are yummy!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I wanna see Valis naked w/Cronkite. . .

• Valis
    Valis

Listen ya blow hard can o' Scotchguard....you wish you were even remotely close to Dallas....I would outdrink yer scrrrrrruffy blemange eating Scotchman ass once again!...BTW, how many rounds did it take to finally win Wimbledon?

*LOL* SP, so you wanna get cronk up in hur?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit