OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You leave my bagpipes out of this, ya steer-humping measure-deficient slop bucket!
    If a "ten-gallon" hat is anything to go by, your measure leave a little to be desired!!!

Searcher - you get a consolation prize for having better tasting beer, than us. If you could only make a decent spirit, you'd be okay. "Gordon's Gin" does NOT count. I've eaten better tasting heather!!!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* searcher...have LittleToad and Englisham been telling tales out of school again!?!

I've eaten better tasting heather!!!

*LOL* you wish! As well, I don't think kilts are made of wool, probably some cheap fabric that is disguised when yer getting a wee bit close to the sheep for their own good...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "So Ashamed" class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Men are so weird sometimes. . .

• searcher
    searcher

You cant even SPELL ashamed, oh wait, you just did, I must have been drinking Gordons Heather again, sheesh !!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sheep? Sheep??

You wouldn't know a sheep if it walked right up to you and bit yer nadger!!!

• Valis
    Valis

LT...call that foreplay do you?

BTW searcher I have a copyright on the word sheesh....use it one more time and you'll be hearing from my barrister! Or is that bannister...across yer noggin lassie!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• searcher
    searcher

and I have semtex planted behind your beer fridge, and the remote detonator in my hand, lets get serious

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

SHEESH! Wot a load o' shite.

And, I once ate Heather, too - what of it?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I dunno, I'd need to compare notes with Daisy, your 20-hundredweight prime longhorn.

Studmuffin, you aint!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Michael - she really is something, huh...

...oops, I digress...

...Oh, Valis, you had enough yet, ya scum-swallowing ballbag?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit