OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

WANKERS

• Valis
    Valis

OY michael...sure that isn't spelled Micheal?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    See Valis, Tinks out of posts. So now we can talk about her. I have been trying to sell some of Tink's pixy dust.

HAHAHAHAAAAA I'M BACK!! try and talk about me now ya scurvy dawg!!!! . . . . . .....DAMMIT out of posts AGAIN!!!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Spelling is correct, suh. W - A - N - K - E - R - S

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Outdrink? OutDRINK??? OUTDRINK!!!?????

You miserable excuse for a forensic speculum, ya couldn't outdrink a rabied warthog, far less a Scot. I'd have to put you as below "English" class, in your ability at beverage consumption, you lah-de-dah-de-mardi-gras-de weak excuse for a bumfluff eating dingleberry!!!

• searcher
    searcher

Valis,

Go do something with a plastic bag and an orange like you normally do.

Little Toe

Dont pick on the English mate, dont make me come up there !!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm...

There are few more impressive sights in the world than a Scotsman on the make James Barrie

Listen bilge rat! I said OUTDRINK annnn I meant it! Put that in yer hornpie and blow onnit!....Oh and is it true that Scotchmen practice love making with their bagpipes?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

<waiting to see Valis naked>

• Valis
    Valis

You first SP!

Searcher...listen here pal! You leave the plastic bag and the orange out of this! They have done nothing but be nice to you...sheesh...what an ungrateful git! And why not pick on the English? Oh and aren't you late for an appointment with Spotted Dick and Mr. J Eel?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• searcher
    searcher

The spotted dick I leave to you pal, I heard about some of your habits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit