OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...so, now, both HS and waiting have 'said' the "magic" words...and who the heck is Al Stuart, anyway???

Barnie

• gumby
    gumby

Al Stuart sucks. Didn't he like have one hit?

*gumby tries his hand at a flame war with a woman whom he knows he can woop instead a bunch a smart bastard men*

Gumby

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Waiting,

Wouldn't a person on a written forum have to write "Al Stuart is a plagiarist" to get deleted?

I stand corrected and as ever Sweet Bird Of Truth, you are quite write....

HS

• shera
    shera

******confused******

color me stoopid but I haven't got a clue to what is going on here.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Craig,

and who the heck is Al Stuart, anyway???

Al Stuart, aka Al Stuwert is BerlyBlue's long-time gardener / quite handy-man. She has been trying to teach him to play the guitar for many years but his fingers keep getting trapped in the strings when he plays a 'G'.

HS

• gumby
    gumby

Damn!,

Where Dave now, when he's the only one to compete with this witty Einstein stuff, .....I'm out... as of now!

Gumby

*finally realises he IS braindead, from years of dub abuse*

• waiting
    waiting
    LOLOL...so, now, both HS and waiting have 'said' the "magic" words...and who the heck is Al Stuart, anyway??? -Barnie

No no no. I was asking HS about his grammatical error - repeating back to him what HE said....so I actually never said "Al Stewart is a plagiarist." And he never said it either - as he was saying that a person would have to say "Al Stewart is a plagiarist." So actually, no one ever said "Al Stewart is a plagiarist." And no one could ever say "Al Stewart is a plagiarist" on this forum because it's a written forum....thus, no speaking. Only writing - which is my now belabored point, that, and HS was wrong (I love that point too). But, we now know, that if anyone ever says - or writes - "Al Stewart is a plagiarist" well, then, they better watch out, eh? Is Al Stewat a plagiarist, btw? I liked that duo he sang with that black guy of the old song, something about "this old heart of mine." Anyway, good song.....and Al was just remaking, not plagiarizing, that time. Right, Hilliary? waiting

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...and the meaning of the word "is" is?

<---going back to tending my cows...much more peaceful

Craigie-poo

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Waiting,

Is Al Stewat a plagiarist, btw? I liked that duo he sang with that black guy of the old song, something about "this old heart of mine." Anyway, good song.....and Al was just remaking, not plagiarizing, that time. Right, Hilliary?

Before I answer, can you confirm for me who the Al Stewat and Right Hilliary are to whom you allude in your post? I do know of a Roman playright Hillarious Stepidius but as far as I can remember he plagiarised nothing from Al Stewart, Al Stuart, or Al Stewat.

As to 'This Old Heart Of Mine', I understand that Rod Stuart aka Rod Stewat has managed to slaughter the song in a recent recording. Possibly the most monumentally egotistical musical abortion ever to hit the stores is Rod Stuart ( aka Stewat ) 'singing' Cole Porter. Rather like Johnny Moses and the Jebusites singing 'Foreskin Mountain Blues'.

HS

• waiting
    waiting
    Ok, lets try again : To get deleted you must say after me : Al Stuart is a plagiarist. --HS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Rod Stewart and Al Stuart and the slaughtering I did in-between.

Actually, I liked ol' Rod's rendition of that song....so there. Is Al Stuart the "Year of the ......... (cat?) guy? Too many sound-alike names. Lol - didn't help for me to see those names in writing. lol - even got you as a woman, eh?

It's been a long week. That's my story. Right, Hillary? (Thought that looked funny the first time I typed it.) I'd go back and edit if I cared.

Love ya! waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit