OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    LOLOL...so, now, both HS and waiting have 'said' the "magic" words

yes Craig....deletion of both users is in order....BTW...tell Kate to play the Phife slowly...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

$20 bucks says Valis was stoned when he wrote this to begin with

• teejay
    teejay

I agree with Waiting, but I almost always do.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TeeJ You would. Shes one of the old "Amazing Three" Posters ( Waiting/Teej/BigBoi)

• berylblue
    berylblue

Hillary....I can't. I just can't. The words die on my lips.

Al Stewart is a...a...a..

Nope. Can't do it.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    *gumby tries his hand at a flame war with a woman whom he knows he can woop

Oh, you think so, you miserable #$@)@($(#*$(#*#!#!#$#. Okay, dude, you are ON.

Let's get to it. I'll beat your sorry ass hands down. ..... (sorry for the bad pun)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I agree with Waiting, but I almost always do.

I agree with TJ, I never do.

TeeJ You would. Shes one of the old "Amazing Three" Posters ( Waiting/Teej/BigBoi)

Not desiring to be viewed by association as a mouse of the attack variety, Ms. Waiting took her leave of Fort TyrannaJawrus and travelled on a magic carpet weaved from certain discarded posts and threads gleaned from the JWD archives. Meanwhile crouched and hidden like a Sperm Whale ready to spring, Rod Stuart lay in wait, voice-box at the ready, his heart set on the destruction of any decent song that might innocently stray past him. HS

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* This has to be the nicest flame war in cached history...*LOL* And its all hillary_schlep's fault...grrrr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

.."Not desiring to be viewed by association as a mouse of the attack variety"..

If you dont want to be "associated" as an attack variety mouse I suggest you stop obsessively reading every thing I post and feeling the need to comment on it.You rabbit.

First and Last response to ya.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    LOL* This has to be the nicest flame war in cached history...*LOL* And its all hillary_schlep's fault...grrrr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Hillary has this veneer of utter respectability and sensibility, I think, Aaaah, Hillary. I man I can fully admire.

And then I read this stuff???

Sheesh. My image of Hillary is totally blown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit