OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Beryl,

Hillary has this veneer of utter respectability and sensibility, I think, Aaaah, Hillary. I man I can fully admire. And then I read this stuff??? Sheesh. My image of Hillary is totally blown.

lol..Yeah, I am a strange sort. When I met AlanF recently and for the first time he confused me with a coat rack and hung his jacket on my head. It would have been funny if everybody else had not followed his example. Can you imagine how hard it is to breathe under thirty-two coats?

First and Last response to ya.

Many thanks - 'preciate cha - ya, I do.

HS

• berylblue
    berylblue

I've GOT IT! This should get me deleted.

This always made my ex husband furious.

I'd call him a pommy git. Under my breath of course.

Now, I don't have a clue what that means beyond "english idiot". Someone recently told me he thinks it comes from "prisoner of her majesty" or something.

All I know is that on alt.flame, if an American called an English poster that, the English poster would go bezerk.

Rosemarie

• berylblue
    berylblue

Duh. I forgot to say it.

Hillary, you are a pommy git.

Oh, you too Simon. And E-Man.

THERE. That should do it. I'll be deleted. See you all after a few begging emails to Simon.

• waiting
    waiting
    Hillary....I can't. I just can't. The words die on my lips. Al Stewart is a...a...a.. Nope. Can't do it. - berylblue

Yo Hillary! See! See! She mispelled his name too! Or she just read my slaughter.

Ain't it great.......me, Teej, and Hillary - all agreeing......and ignoring Refiner's Fire - 'cause he ain't playin' like a nice boy.

waiting

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hillary

I'm thinking what an odd duel. (Valis vs Hillarystep ) Something like Timothy Leary taking on Sir Conan Doyle?

lol...I had not quite pictured Valis as the Conan Doyle type...

Best regards - Timmy

"Timmy"? LOL!

Then you told Berylblue:

Yeah, I am a strange sort. When I met AlanF recently and for the first time he confused me with a coat rack and hung his jacket on my head. It would have been funny if everybody else had not followed his example. Can you imagine how hard it is to breathe under thirty-two coats?

What? That does sound more like Timothy Leary than Conan Doyle Visit Smiley Central!

OK! Timmy Doyle (alias Hillarystep). I'm looking forward to an opportunity to hang my jacket on your head.

Jst2laws

• waiting
    waiting

Yo Hillary,

Sperm Whale ready to spring, Rod Stuart lay in wait, voice-box at the ready, his heart set on the destruction of any decent song that might innocently stray past him. -HS

Are you SURE that's how you spell ol' Rod's last name? Isn't it Stewart? lol - since you're such a sweet fan of his and all. Must be his hair, eh? waiting

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Waiting,

Yo Hillary,
    Sperm Whale ready to spring, Rod Stuart lay in wait, voice-box at the ready, his heart set on the destruction of any decent song that might innocently stray past him. -HS
    Are you SURE that's how you spell ol' Rod's last name? Isn't it Stewart? lol - since you're such a sweet fan of his and all. Must be his hair, eh? waiting

Forget the spelling lessons. Focus on the THOUGHT. Rod Stuart posed like a striking Sperm Whale! They are known to do that, you know. Living on the coast just the thought of it may keep me awake all night. They sing too, even louder than Rod Stuart.

Excellent points Hillary.

Jst2

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

waiting,

Are you SURE that's how you spell ol' Rod's last name? Isn't it Stewart? lol - since you're such a sweet fan of his and all. Must be his hair, eh?

I have always been a very funny speller. Rod Stuart aka Rod Stewart, cousin of Rod Stewat's name is actually correctly spelled Rod Stew-warts. His mother was a witch and his father a doctor, that is why he looks like a medical miracle.

Just2,

OK! Timmy Doyle (alias Hillarystep). I'm looking forward to an opportunity to hang my jacket on your head.

Me too Steve, we will make it next time!

Beryl,

Hillary, you are a pommy git.

I am not actually a Pommy by birth, but I am certainly a git by nature.

HS

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"But all I said was 'This halibut is good enough for Jehovah'!"

• waiting
    waiting
    Ok, lets try again : To get deleted you must say after me : Al Stuart is a plagiarist.

Alright, alright. Who is Al Stuart? When I do a search, I get a TRUMPET PLAYER?

"Saturday Night At The Movies, featuring The Gillettes,
    Rhiannon and The Al Stuart Orchestra, brings a non-stop celebration of Soul Greats to Cardiff's St David's Hall. The concert recreates the heyday of Detroit and Motown music legends including The Drifters, Four Tops, O'Jays, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Gladys Knight and many more.
    The evening is led by the seven-piece Al Stuart Orchestra with the powerful trumpet of Al Stuart, currently lead trumpet in the West End musical Fame."

http://www.arts4cardiff.co.uk/eng/events2.php/eId=2774

AL STEWART - Album, Year of the Cat

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002VCW.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ROD STEWART - one of the British guys

http://www.rhondasplace.com/rsgallery2/ij--Rod_1999_bright.bmp

And yes, for once, I actually did a search..........and the names are spelled correctly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit