OK hillary_step That's It!

by Valis 129 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Darn I missed this heartbreaking, painful flame thread.

Good to see you all perfecting the art of what you do best...

Brummie (never missing the opportunity to join a war).

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is it all over, or did they just fall asleep?

Valis:

I really don't want to hear about your internationaly perverse fantasies involving you, an English mainstay, and shaving LT's haggis bag. Sicko!

I disagree - this is EXACTLY what you wanted to hear. Oh, and leave my haggisbag out of it, will ya. It took me all my courage to shave it, after that thread the other month

Besides, you have as much hairworthiness as a Sopworth Camel!!!

• obiwan
    obiwan
    Oh, and leave my haggisbag out of it, will ya.

Haggisbag? Shoot all I thought you had on your lip. was a HUGE caterpillar! Did it finally grow into a butterfly? I'll bet your face looked funny with wings!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh, you meant my face - I shaved that, but the Winter growth will be back

As for having wings on my face - you'd have to ask Heather about that

Any road, what do you know about caterpillars, ya moth eaten scuzball, with a pathetic excuse for bumfluff on yer cheeks?

• obiwan
    obiwan

Any road, what do you know about caterpillars, ya moth eaten scuzball, with a pathetic excuse for bumfluff on yer cheeks?

Any road? Well I like the high road, it means I'm always on top! Hey, don't crack on moth's, poor some Garlic&Herb sauce on them, and you have one fine meal! Well, I dont know about you wankers over there, but here, a bumfluff comes out the other end! I didn't know that people in other countries had a different way to bumfluff.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

High road, low blow...

...hmmm, that can be taken more than a few ways, and Loch Lomond it aint...

Anyway, now that you've confirmed that you're a garlic eatin' wench, what's all this about you f*rting fluff???

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey! That's MR. Garlic eatin wench to you!

Your the one who brought up "bumfluff". We should start calling you bumfluff. Little Toe, aka bumfluff. That has a nice ring to it, it just rolls off the tongue.

• berylblue
    berylblue

alt

Where on earth did you find this? It's too funny.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Beryl,

To get deleted you must repeat after me : Al Stewart is a plaigerist...

HS

TOO FUNNY! Except you mispelled plagiarist.

• obiwan
    obiwan
    TOO FUNNY! Except you mispelled plagiarist

DO'H!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit