Who is your favorite author?

by Happythoughts 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am reading a gripping book right now. It is a non fiction, by Queen Noor, (formerly known as Lisa Halaby) the American born wife of the late King Hussein of Jordan. Sure gives a different view of the Middle East issues, especially the Palestinian problem. It's also a wonderful love story. She is a very good writer. It's called Leap of Faith, Memoirs of an Unexpected Life

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Mulan~ One of several books I am reading (I have a hard time reading one at a time) focuses on the issues of the different nations and all the religious problems. It's called, Abraham: A journey to the heart of three Faiths by Bruce Feiler. Leap of Faith, Memoirs of an Unexpected Life sounds like a similar book. One more I can add to my collection. Thanks

• talesin
    talesin
    Mulan~ One of several books I am reading (I have a hard time reading one at a time)

This sounds all too familiar. Yes, do read The Women's Room. This may sound silly, but that book 'changed my life'. After you're finished, try to find the movie on VHS (starring Colleen Dewhurst, who is the main reason to see the movie). t

• simplesally
    simplesally

Right now, its Nora Roberts and Fern Michaels

• Aztec
    Aztec

Mutz, if you like Dune you should read the entire series of six books. They only get more and more complex! It's great!

Talesin, I've read both Cat's Eye and Handmaid's Tale but I have Alias Grace on my bookshelf still unread..ah! Isn't Atwood Canadian? I love her!

~Aztec

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Aztec~ I bought Me talk Pretty one day.... Very funny so far...but only to the Genetic Engineering part. Will keep you posted

• Mystery
    Mystery

Stephen King & Disney

• Panda
    Panda

Anita Brokner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit