Who is your favorite author?

by Happythoughts 77 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Ayn Rand is mine. Just wondering so I can find a new book or books to read *smiles*

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I like Ayn Rand a lot. Favorite: Dean Koontz

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I have a few Ayn Rand books, but I haven't had the time to sit down and read them. I have 3 other books to finish first.

I used to like reading James Harriot a lot, along with Erma Bombeck. That was years ago.

• SanFranciscoJim
  • joannadandy
    joannadandy

David Sedaris

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Ayn Rand is mine. Just wondering so I can find a new book or books to read *smiles*

A very good friend of mine is considered one of the top (if not the top) world experts on Ayn Rand and objectivism. He is also an expert on Isabel Paterson who was a friend of Rand during a big part of her life. At least with them, Russia gave this Country some real literary treasures.

Of course, most Rand fans and most experts think "The Fountainhead" was her best work.

I thought it was a book about how to decorate your garden or how some females pleasure themselves, so I skipped it.....

Farkel

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*Kaching* rim-shot for fark

• gumby
    gumby

I like all the books Fred Franz wrote myself. They were some of the best fiction novels on the market.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Paolo Coelho

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

micky zuchart-reichart, anne mcaffery, timothy zahn, R A Salvatore, jennifer roberson, ben bova, fred saberhagen ohhhhhh the list does go on........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit