What is the alternative to JW?

by Formerbrother 475 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    To be honest, I am not permitted to teach

What do you mean by this?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If God wanted to take over by force, He could have done that at any time in history - but that is not His way. Who, therefore, will threaten whom? There is your answer, but are you really happy with it?.....Acts5v29

Of course I`m happy with it..LOL!!..

I wasn`t trying to "Bait" you,so I could Spin your Answer....I honestly wanted to know..

You Believe..

A)..God is going to Erase Wickedness from the Earth..

B)..Good and decent people Regardless of Belief or how they Live their Lives,have nothing to worry about..

Even though I don`t share your beliefs,I`m good with that..

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Acts: To be honest, I am not permitted to teach

Ah!!

You must be a woman.

"Not permitted", huh? Who is stopping you?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have some questions for Acts.

Why would God permit wickedness ( which isn't any better than causing it ) throw us in a meat-grinder, and then kill us for being imperfect and acting out in the meat-grinder world, which he permitted to exist? Even an imperfect human would step in to help someone. What the hell is GOD doing, in your opinion?

Seriously?!!? What did I do? I was born. ( As a JW!! Jesus!! What are the odds! Seriously?!?! ) I didn't have a choice!

What do you think about XIANS who are compelled to start partaking, against Watchtower orders?? Are they Nutters??

DD

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good morning Outlaw,

If God wanted to take over by force, He could have done that at any time in history - but that is not His way. Who, therefore, will threaten whom? There is your answer, but are you really happy with it?.....Acts5v29

Of course I`m happy with it..LOL!!..

I wasn`t trying to "Bait" you,so I could Spin your Answer....I honestly wanted to know..

There's a thread started on NPD, and I mentioned "paranoia" in a post to you - but to clear things up I know you are neither of these things, even there are some on the board who are one or the other.

best wishes,

Acts5v29

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good morning OrphanCrow,

Acts: To be honest, I am not permitted to teach

Ah!!

You must be a woman.

"Not permitted", huh? Who is stopping you?

The Holy Spirit does not permit me to teach.

The ministry I have is that of a messenger - focused, like John the Baptist or Moses - not debating deep scriptural things, but giving a simple message which was essential. So simple that anyone can do it - trinitarians, non-believers, watchtower, whoever - regardless of their beliefs, but teachings and debates would only encourage the USPs which make religions seem special.

I stress that I love the scriptures and have loved teaching. I find truly beautiful things in there which are easy to miss - things which paint the context and landscape around the well-known events - but sadly I cannot teach them. I can mentor others in the ministry re: things pertinent to it, and those who are comfortable in the ministry I can teach some things, but I must be careful not to make my own enthusiasm dominate over something better.

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good morning DataDog,

I have some questions for Acts.

Why would God permit wickedness ( which isn't any better than causing it ) throw us in a meat-grinder, and then kill us for being imperfect and acting out in the meat-grinder world, which he permitted to exist? Even an imperfect human would step in to help someone. What the hell is GOD doing, in your opinion?

What do you think about XIANS who are compelled to start partaking, against Watchtower orders?? Are they Nutters??

On the partaking, that's pretty simple: the watchtower have effectively commandeered the whole process, so that even those who take the bread and wine must do so in the hall (or if they cannot make it, in some other official way) - thus only the watchtower people can go to heaven (!) The fact that they have held it for many many years on the wrong evening does not seem to bother them (!) - so it makes sense not to give too much credence to their process.

If you feel moved to take the bread and wine, as I do, then do so.

As for why God allows wickedness, you've hit the nail on the head: a human wouldn't allow it, so... why does He?

It's bound up in the theme of the Bible - once understood, then its clear why the omnipotent God is hindered in intervening, and why His intervention will come according to the ministry I've mentioned. I've tried to explain it on this thread before, but was met with "how should you know?" posts, but the text "Divine Rescue from Mankind's FInal Crisis" explains it, if you want to download it. You can PM me, if you want to discuss it privately, but I assure you it will take away the horrible feelings over what you see going on unabated in the world.

sincerely,

Acts5v29

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

So could somebody sum up in as short as possible,

What is the alternative to JWs?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Formerbrother2 hours ago

So could somebody sum up in as short as possible,

What is the alternative to JWs?

Answer- Any faith [thru an organization] that actually produces real fruits that actually help people.

• jhine
    jhine

Any faith group that doesn't alter the Bible , flip flop their teachings , lie about their history and have an official policy that protects paedophiles. I recommended the Anglican Church , which fits the bill .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit