2018/19 new light

by Ray Frankz 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Finklestein I disagree. If they really wanted to dazzle the flock with BS they would combine announcing the 2034 date with everybody partaking.

Too risky. 2034 is too darn close....and If they're wrong again? I know... I know... they're just wrong again.

But this time "they're wrong again PLUS internet" which could equal a really big exodus....and the last thing the GB 2.0 want is a millstone round their necks and a cold bath courtesy of Jesus!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I doubt very much that they could replicate the hysteria of 1975. Too much has changed and too much information is available. If there is new light it will simply be abandoning older teachings. You are not going to see anything new from the current GB.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ignore the rumors spread by know-nothings; 2034 is the new 1975, and we have been saying this for years!

If religious nabob doctrines could be COPYRIGHTED, the appointed year of 2034 would be! Go ahead, search this site - unless you are lazy and expect barbecued chickens to fly into your mouth - and you will be stunned at our prescience!

STUNNED I tell ya!

By the way: SOMETHING is closer than the INSIDE OF YOUR EYELID, and I'm not talking about Nibiru or the inside of your eyelid! Have faith! Be strong! Don't question! Stop thinking!

• waton
    waton
    because most of the people who thought they were anointed were not male virgin's as revelation states, so they're no where near the last days FR.

Virginity does not matter,(its invisibly spiritual) because the wt generation, as cast in stone, started in 1914 .It is a question of age. now, anointed overlapping takes it to 2075.

There might be quite a number of closet virgins too, even married ones.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Should they announce ''tithing as mandatory'' now, we will just outright refuse. Just as we ''outright'' refused to sign our GDPR forms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit