2018/19 new light

by Ray Frankz 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Remember 1975... and when you talk to newbies and mention it, they say “we never said 1975...”

The governant boobs will nix 1914 just like they nix’d CTR and in 20 years or less, you will say to newbies something about that date and they will say “we never said anything about 1914...”

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just had a thought. What if all this eager anticipation of the annual meeting and Nu-light was nothing more than AM3 up there on stage bad-mouthing tight-pants again and turning around in a circle behind the microphone.

• Listener
    Listener

There was speculation on this a few years ago. It went as far as saying that only men can be anointed. I think the rumours were coming from Bethel.

• skin
    skin

stan livedeath 5 hours ago

overlapping 144,000. as each one dies--some other nutter takes their place.

They used that one years ago, example given was that of a soccer team. when someone gets sub-ed off, a new player goes on. but there is always 11 players on the team.

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

I telk you: they are way more likely to say "Forget about 1914" or "Everybody may partake" than "you may shake a disfellowshiped' hand in the kingdom hall".

• steve2
    steve2

The GB have learnt to be indirect and sneaky. Expect invitations to the 2019 Memorial to read, “Drinks and nibbles for all”.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Interesting that there has been no announcement yet of the annual meeting broadcast.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just a thought

The Watchtower Corporation connects the JWS with a lot of commercialized false prophesies and a lot .

If I were running the WTS /JWS I would dump the Watchtower Corporation all together , changing the name of the Publishing part of the organization to JWorg. Publishing .

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

I lost my virginity to 5 different women

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The GB have learnt to be indirect and sneaky. Expect invitations to the 2019 Memorial to read, “Drinks and nibbles for all”. ''

This is where it could be 'scary'. All the drummed-up hype of obedience and all. Wondering?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit