2018/19 new light

by Ray Frankz 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillin
    stillin

I am a virgin three times today, already!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS just twisted Scripture to suit themselves common in this organization.

Or why did they not hold to that these 144,000 were to be men ?

Again taking Scripture out context and twisting it toward their interpretation suitable for their own palate.

The WTS twists scripture to suit themselves, which usually relates to their on going literature proliferation, claiming they are preaching a true Gospel, its dishonest to the core, validating themselves by saying Jehovah is directing the organization through his holy spirit.

• Doubter
    Doubter

You said they ignored the virgin point. They didn’t ignore it. Just admit you were wrong about that instead of this silly diversion?

• stillin
    stillin

It's true. The WT just decides what works best then tries to shoehorn everything together. The 144,000 is one of the only literal understandings that WT takes from the Revelation. BUT the "men" part is symbolic. The "virgins" part is symbolic. Etc.

Not too scholarly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Doubter you've fallen for the WTS own appealing interpretation of what virgin meant.

Taking Scripture out context then created up a new meaning other that the inherent meaning is what the WTS does , they think they have the solemn power to do that which is part their their corruption of apostasy.

To quote. .... " What characterizes this class is a spiritual virginity."

No involvement with worldly things etc.

Again why did the bible state men and not men and woman ?

The bible specifically states men.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I'm sure there is added pressure for the GB to revise the 144k doctrine in light of the fact that the number of partakers has increased dramatically in the last few years.

I mean, they can only milk the "mental and emotional problems" excuse for so long.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Overlapping virginity

Easy peasy. Problem solved

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Jesus sent down an e-mail saying.....

.... Ok Ok that's enough I've been collecting and sorting now for 2000 years .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

overlapping 144,000. as each one dies--some other nutter takes their place.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Brothers, for some time we have noticed some among us have speculated when Armaggedon will arrive. Some impatient and indeed weaker ones have suggested 1879, 1914, 1925, 1975 or even 1994.

Time and time again the faithfull slave have made it clear that nobody knows the day or the hour. So we need to search our hearts and ask ourselves, are we today of the 'nobody' class? We here in Bethel certainly are of the 'nobody' class. Are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit