7 Jehovah’s Witnesses Brutally Tortured in Russia

by Drearyweather 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Torturing people is a despicable crime....remember that the right to religious freedom is enshrined in almost all the world's Constitutions...the least that Russia could do is bring the guilty government personal to justice.

• cofty
    cofty
    the right to religious freedom is enshrined in almost all the world's Constitutions...the least that Russia could do is bring the guilty government personal to justice.

There is no religious freedom in Russia. It is in the grip of extreme Eurasian nationalism. The person behind the policy to torture peaceable JWs is Vladimir Putin. Nothing of significance happens in Russia without his approval.

Despite your never-ending flights of fancy you cannot divine reality out of your own imagination. Sometimes you have make the effort to read a book.

• Steel
    Steel

For a religion based on a giant circle jerk about the deaths of 7 billion odd people and can't go three sentences without slandering another Christian denomination , I say let the cheap shots fly.

Has there ever been a write up about Christians being killed by Islamic militants in Iraq, Nigeria etc etc in a watchtower.

These jws need to go to place to learn how to pay attention. maybe some kind of camp.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    We are, people who can see what is and isn't fair, having a rule of law and due process. You're letting your hate cloud your thinking.

I don't think I got a lot of hate, I could be in denial that's always a possibility, as for rule of law and due process that is effected by national boarders so in effect "we are" in answer to my question about who's to say who is right means diddly squat besides best wishes because of national boarders and laws of the land which we are not living in.

• cofty
    cofty

I don't know what is more offensive - the spelling, grammar or content.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

https://www.un.org/press/en/2000/20000621.sgsm7461.doc.html

Mister Putin accepts, or even encourages one of the most vile human acts, just as a criminal would do..

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I don't know what is more offensive - the spelling, grammar or content.

Well it all depends on how anal retentive you are about either subject,, but if I could guess,, I'd say spelling wins 1st place with grammar a close 2nd. and content falling deep into 3rd all based on your original order subconsciously.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    I didn't say terrorist I said extremist there is a difference you know.- Brokeback

So, what exactly is the difference between a terrorist and an extremist in Russian law? ISIS and JW's both are declared as extremist organisations in Russia.

and If you feel that there is a difference and JW's are not terrorists, why did you in your earlier posts equate the JW's with the terror suspects in the Guantanamo bay?:

So how do all the bleeding hearts for JWs persecuted in a Russia feel about the USA's CIA torturing or enhanced interrogation techniques, used on suspects at Guantanamo Bay? - Brokeback
  • Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    I recall some only said they really weren't that concerned about their plight,, I being one. - Brokeback

What should I say to this?

You say that you are not concerned about the torture of JW's in Russia. You don't give 2 farts to these JW's.

But...

When a JW is asked to leave Bethel, you get all concerned about these JW's to the point of thinking about a lawsuit to be filed against WT:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5930217349578752/lawsuits-dismissal-from-corporation-best-years-service-no-benefits-under-required-signing-vow-poverty#/6202452408795136

Isn't that ironic?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Isn't that ironic?

What can I say but that I'm a clash of opposites, an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit