7 Jehovah’s Witnesses Brutally Tortured in Russia

by Drearyweather 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    That doesn't mean, though, that one cannot show empathy for the injured person; nor does it mean it is wrong ("hypocritical") to do so. However, I am enough of a realist to know that from 12,000 miles away, there is little or nothing that I as an individual can do to help in this instance.

You have real clear thinking, I see that but I'm sure you can also see where someone who was a JW 2 decades ago, might be so removed from the cult that news of JW's being mistreated because of a ban might not really register any sympathy greater than lets save the whales in one's heart after watching the movie "Moby Dick". It all depends where one has been to determine where one is coming from.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

or FIVE decades ago...

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    It seems one difference between you and I, BB, is that I neither expect nor desire people 12,000 miles to work their knickers into a twist over my circumstances, while you, BB, seem to feel it is your due.

Nah...... the difference between me and you is that one of us talks out of his @$$.

Much more of it and they are going to have to bring in the Caterpillar 992 Front-End Loader with its 10 cubic yard bucket, just to clear away the quantity of bull$h#t you have been discharging!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

WHICH "bullshit" specifically, BB?

You paint in very broad strokes, almost as though you had no idea what you were talking about.

It must be easy to respond with "Bullshit!" each time someone says anything. I guess it conserves essential BRAIN ENERGY. Does it? Or are you just lazy and inarticulate?

There's nothing wrong with being inarticulate. I'll bet you can wash windows better than I can.

Ciao, BB! (yes, I'm punning on The Cult)

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    It must be easy to respond with "Bullshit!" each time someone says anything

And it is even easier when they are spouting bull$h#t, too!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes, just like that - broad strokes lacking specificity.

It's your modus operandi.

We are ALL now immune to it.

...and I think you missed a spot over there, near the bottom.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Well, mate, if you say so then it must be - you being something of an expert yourself on the matter of "broad brush strokes", as you put it!

I'll bet you can wash windows better than I can.

Extremely unlikely, given that I have never washed a window in my life, except for the windscreen on my own car.

Next time engage your brain first, before putting mouth into gear!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit