7 Jehovah’s Witnesses Brutally Tortured in Russia

by Drearyweather 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    You are either vindictive or as dumb as a box of rocks.

Cofty you really need to work on you Black & White Thinking, there many more possibilities then just two. I hope you see where this limits your understanding of the world around you.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Does the US torture people because of religious beliefs? - no, it does not.

American citizens have complete religious freedom.

It may torture people suspected of planning and committing terrorist acts, but that's another topic.

The Russian JWs are ordinary people, like you and me.

They don't deserve this.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

But in the Russian government's eye they are extremist imported from an old rival and who's to say they are wrong?

• Simon
    Simon
    I think the majority of those at Guantanamo Bay are of all the same religion?

That's because one particular religion is behind 99% of the terrorism you muppet.

• Simon
    Simon
    in the Russian government's eye they are extremist and who's to say they are wrong?

We are, people who can see what is and isn't fair, having a rule of law and due process. You're letting your hate cloud your thinking.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Corney: One of the victims has given an interview to a media outlet. You can also read one of the victims' written testimonies (published by prominent human rights defender Lev Ponomaryov) and decide for yourself whether it's credible

Alright, its legit. I don't believe an individual JW would go into so many details in fabricating a story like this, I believe him.

Its sickening. It could be my dad. It could be some of my old friends. Heck, 5 years ago, it would have been me.

This is absolutely sick.

• cofty
    cofty
    in the Russian government's eye they are extremist and who's to say they are wrong? - Brokeback

Anybody who knows anything about the Watchtower and/or anything about Putin's Russia.

No JW has committed a terrorist act in the history of the organisation.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I didn't say terrorist I said extremist there is a difference you know.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Besides the obvious few comments devoid of any empathy or decency, I sense more concern among the apostate community for the well being of Russian JWs than actual JWs themselves.

Many of the affluent JWs I associate with don’t seem to appreciate the treatment JWs are receiving in Russia, they just seem excited they now have something to prove that they’re right, and I’m wrong.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm begin to feel what Jung must have felt after he published "Answer To Job" and the public natural reaction to it, with regards this topic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Job

I think there are a lot misconception formed over some of the posts, with shadow projection finding an easy hook to hang on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit