7 Jehovah’s Witnesses Brutally Tortured in Russia

by Drearyweather 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes it will feed their persecution complex that the r&f have but I don't think it will have the same effect that the GB have relied upon in the past. This time many will crack under pressure with many PIMO showing up in the soup. And lets not forget the child abuse added to the mix.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, the WTS has done something trying to go through organizations that deal with treatment of religious people in another country. Legal means.

• LV101
    LV101
    I don't like this torturing of human beings going on -- why can't the stupid GB advise their adherents to follow the law. Are they using them as an example -- haven't they had enough of those by now yet people still think JWs are crazy following a bunch of illiterate madmen. I feel bad for the vics -- they are so brainwashed.
  • Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

I support the ban because JWs do harm to thier families and even go so far as kill them with policies like anti blood transfusions. Cults like this should not be allowed to spread. But just because I support a ban doesn’t mean I support this kind of activity and I believe these individuals doing this are going beyond the scope of the ban and also breaking the laws of Russia.

• Simon
    Simon

I think some people really show up how bitter and pathetic they are from these comments.

Anyone wishing harm and torture on people simply by virtue of them being JWs is pathetic. Anyone with any sense would object to how they are being treated but some would sacrifice anything for petty revenge over comparatively trivial injustices done to them.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

But seriously folks... these people (the Russian JWs) are solely responsible for the treatment they are getting.

Are you f*cking kidding? No one EVER deserves this kind of treatment. This is horrifying. I am no JW apologist, but no human should EVER be treated like this, regardless of whatever they have done. This is a grotesque violation of fundamental human rights.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

This isn't acceptable.

Torture is hardly justifiable even against the most evil and dangerous REAL terrorists or gangsters who are ready to cause mass murders. What to say, then, when torture is directed towards people that WE ALL KNOW BY EXPERIENCE aren't causing any violence to the state and the society at large?

Yes, their IDEOLOGY is cruel and idiotic and puts people unnecessarily in life-threatening situations and causes emotional damage to many; that is what should be fought, but with facts and truth. It's not the pathetic little Jehovah's Witnesses individual believers who should be hunted down and tortured. They should go after their corporate entities and their editorial contents. But this? This is just plain wrong and a very stupid move from Russia. Haven't they learned nothing about this cult?

I hope this stops soon.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Acts of brutality such as these are never justified - no matter what the circumstances.

I can't really give 2 farts what happens to JWs in Russia.

A bloody good example of what the navy calls "The Jack Club"

i.e. "I'm all-right, Jack. F$^k You!"

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Acts of brutality such as these are never justified - no matter what the circumstances.

Tell that to the governments of the world they seem to think it can be justified, say, defending some ideology called freedom be it what ever they call freedom.

I personal do not condone violence and might be loosely termed a pacifist for myself but in terms of what governments need to do survive I'm not nieve as to the dangers to stay in power. I know human nature and what the other guy is capable to do to gain power. So I can't say I agree with this statement.

A bloody good example of what the navy calls "The Jack Club"
    i.e. "I'm all-right, Jack. F$^k You!

How is it a good example with what ever you call it?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

All the fact seem to show that man is becoming more and more civilized and less prone to acts of violence. Hey civilizations started about 10,000 years ago in the fertile crecent when we learned farming our dna is a little slow in catching up, so it is still in our nature to do violence eventually this might change if it gives us no significant advantage at survival but now it seems to be bubbling up in Russia. I actually have hope that someday we lose this violent nature as a way to handling problems but I'm afraid it may take a few more hundred years or maybe sooner I hope(nanotechnology looks promising).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit