7 Jehovah’s Witnesses Brutally Tortured in Russia

by Drearyweather 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    I can't really give 2 shits what happens to JW in Russia - Brokeback Watchtower

Your stupidity is beyond words.

Putin is running a totalitarian regime. He does not even see freedom and democracy as a virtue. Along with China we are rapidly heading into a new Cold War between democracies and totalitarian regimes. So many in the west are too naive and/or stupid to understand the difference.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Your stupidity is beyond words.

I think the word your looking for is insensitivity not stupidity.

• cofty
    cofty

I know exactly what word I was looking for but the forum has rules.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The advice given to those in an abusive relationship applies here...

If you're in an abusive relationship...get out of that relationship!

If JWs are being abused for their extremist teachings and doctrines...then those JWs who don't like the abuse should abandon their extremist behavior!

I'll bet that if Russian JWs got out of the abusive JW cult the abuse would end!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This is so sad.

Those poor Russian JWs think they are being loyal to God but all they are doing is being loyal to a man made organization.

So sad. What a waste.

• Corney
    Corney

Della Street,

Do I correctly understand you?

You support declaring every Witness a dangerous criminal threatening state security and deserving the same punishment like murderers, rapists, kidnappers etc.

You support the large-scale surveillance and hundreds of armed raids involving thousands of police and state security officers and SWAT teams.

You just disagree with the torture.

Wow... You're so kind and consistent.

----

Surgut, 15/02/2019, 6 am. One of the nearly twenty raids conducted that day there

• Steel
    Steel

I wish they would arrest and torture some of the elders in my hall.

I don't even mean that as a joke.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Let just say this about my caring 2farts/shits about what happens to Jws in some other part of the world. Actually the 2f/s about caring may indicate a modicum of care but on the scale of world news of tragedies,, like innocent people getting gunned down and things of that proportion 2farts or 2 shits of care for JWs outside the US is not that stupid or uncaring, it's might be a justified when looked at that way. Anyway it is hard to always see where a person is coming from in so few words posted on some topic.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wish the Russian government could put the Governing Body through that experience, that's something I would give 4shits and a pile of diarrhea to see. No guilty feeling here for feeling that way. Hey like it is all perspective really and they can't arrest ya for what you think in the US so why not feel a little happy over some GB getting his ass kicked and thrown in prison or out on the street living inside a cardboard and begging for food? To me it's a simple case of being in the wrong place at the right time. Oh and lets not forget karma is a real bitch to deal with you gotta start paying for your sins sometime.

• carla
    carla

If you or someone you loved was molested/raped (i.e. -tortured) by jw's then you opinion may be that you don't care and jw's have it coming. One could add mental torture inflicted by jw's as well, many here have said they were diagnosed with PTSD.

On the other hand, if you have those you love still trapped in this insidious cult you worry about how this will affect their already fragile jw paranoia induced mental state.

Not condoning the torture just pointing out where some may be coming from with their opinions.

I believe this will only rally the troops (r & f) and strengthen their resolve. The gb will use this to their advantage for a long time to come.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit