E-Man and HL are coming to the USA!!!!

by Joyzabel 331 Replies latest forum announcements

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Simon, do you guys get those ronchie "Girls Gone Wild" videos over there? Well, they are filmed here, a mile down the beach from us during spring break. LOL, see what you are missing!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Joy - dont encourage him !

Weather sounds nice, thanks for the guide. Swimming in the sea eh? Years since I've done that - either too polluted or much too cold in the UK

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL@E-man! I don't think our wimpy American beer can compare to some of those British ales, cher.....glad yall are coming to visit....wish I could join yall....Have fun!

Frannie B

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, do you guys get those ronchie "Girls Gone Wild" videos over there? Well, they are filmed here, a mile down the beach from us during spring break. LOL, see what you are missing!!!

Hmmn ... they do eh?!

I'll have to go to blockbuster and see if they have them ... obviously, as a souvenir to remind me of visiting your beach

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey drwtsn, we had some free tickets, (thank you "frequent flier" miles) so decided to go for a few days. We aren't making a long trip of it, only 5 days.

It's a glorious place.................we were there in April and saw that gorgeous white sand and dolphins frolicking in the water. The water was too chilly for me but some went in anyway. Volleyball on the beach in front of Joy and Steve's place, a hot tub, and so much fun and laughing.

We can't wait to meet the Brits!!

• Sabine
    Sabine

Florida, nude beaches, apostates meeting....and no one has invited me?

Hey Mulan, I'd love to room with Inky?!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sabine!!! you can room with "Howie"!!! LOL

You know you will adorn the beach just beautifully! So come!!! and bring what's his name

j2bf

• Englishman
    Englishman

I've just been looking at the menu at "The Boars Head" near to Joy & Steve.. Yumm! I love sea food.

Englishman.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

The Boar's Head is a good place to eat. Lots of good seafood places here.

There are good places with a wonderful view, ocean, lagoon, watch the boats. We even have a draw bridge in town. We'll have to take you there and eat lunch and watch the sailboats go in and out and make the draw bridge go up and down!

I'm just hoping the weather will be nice. Its always nice in October, except that one year when Hurricane Opal hit!!! But that was at the beginning of the month. We should have no problems at the end of the month.

j2bf

• Simon
    Simon

How do hurricanes tell what day of the month it is ?! LOL

I'm sure it'll be nice ... probably hotter than our average summer (and we'd only melt if it was too hot).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit