I Got Another Telling Off On JWTalk

by pale.emperor 94 Replies latest members private

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

What gets me is, I was booted off for not 100% agreeing with the GB. I simply kept asking for clarification over the overlapping generation teaching as one who is not 100% convinced.

Not the bible... I presented myself as a deep bible student. I agreed with the bible over the GB.

And they say they don't follow the governing body!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A bunch of overlapping assholes could be used to to describe a group of JWs talking smack on JW (double)talk.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah yes...Well, PE, how did you dare to bring the BIBLE into any discussions! How very dare you!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

You know it had to end this way PA. I was only a matter of time. It would be nice if different ones joined with a view to seeing how long they can stay and what they can get away with till finally they get burned. I think a periodic stream of XJWs would have an erosive effect member's corporation loyalty

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Although, must be nice to re-confirm you are NOT "of their sort"!

• humbled
    humbled
    I agreed with the bible over the GB.—PaleEmperor

That reminds me of a CO s wife telling a car group she would far rather be without a Bible than be without a tract.

That bothered me. But as it turned out that was the attitude top to bottom.

You gave them a chance to obey God rather than men, PE. For anyone watching they can see what is really promoted: Worship the men at the top.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

This is not something that stumbles me at all by the way, I dont mention it and the elders in my congregation are aware that I dont fully understand or agree with this current understanding.

Well there is the reason you were disfellowshipped from the JW talk site. The words "I...don't agree..."

JWTalk Moderator: "We will not allow blatant contradictions to be posted here and such can result in warnings and eventual dismissal."

I've been booted off their site three times already. I will try to keep my head down for now, and keep a few quotes coming this way. One of the goofy illustrations given was going to a baseball game. If a group of people were there when it started and they left before it was finished and I came in before they left and saw the end we were at the same event. But if I came in after they left and only got the last part of the game WE WERE NOT AT THE SAME EVENT!!! What kind of moron comes up with that shit?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It would be nice if different ones joined with a view to seeing how long they can stay and what they can get away with till finally they get burned.

I'm on my fourth membership, been booted off three times in the last eight months or so. I usually last about 25-30 posts. Even trying to show a loving, gentle, Christlike demeanor gets me booted! The biggest asshole moderator is Jerry, from Las Vegas (USA). A huge prick in real life too I would bet. Personally I would love to plant a boot in his face...just once.

• compound complex II
  • Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser
    They want Armageddon to be in their lifetime so bad that they will fight tooth and nail to make it a reality. Only on their death bed will they really get the sense of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit