"Apostate" brother gives talk in Kingdom Hall and gets removed

by StoneWall 17 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

This guy has to have the most courage of anyone I've ever seen or balls the size of basketballs.
    He actually gives a good talk and has tidbits scattered about throughout his public talk with hints,suggestions,innuendos of the WT organization.
    I never want to go in another Kingdom Hall again in my life but would have made an exception just to be in this audience. LoL
    Notice what's going on in the audience when they realize somethings up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqqt0Y1peUU

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

This is indeed outstanding courage and much more effective than shouting things from within the audience. He was respectful, didn't say anything that was contrary to JW beliefs. The problem with his speech was that he emphasized the wrong thing for JWs. What? Providing proof is acceptable to Jesus?? Noooooooooooooo!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''Terrifying control'

''lives hijacked by an organization''

Thanks for posting

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

How did he get into the position where he was giving a talk???

• baker
    baker

On his prior video I think, he said he use to be on the talk circuit and has since faded or disassociated. Someone had the old list and called him to come give a talk, so he accepted. He was a visitor, so no one really knew who he was.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I mean he was already kicked out......he had nothing to lose. Glad he took advantage of it. I don't know why I can't get out of my head the reaming that the poor elder who called him to give the talk probably got. I am sure he was stripped of his dignity and made to feel like a conduit for Satans influence.

Poor guy.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Wow! I'm speechless, and I always have something to say about everything.

Thank you for sharing, and thank you to Don Kennedy Albert. I think you gave a lot of us a voice.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

This is the best ever.

No WT bashing - it he had not said 'at all levels in the org' he probably could have done the full 30 minutes.

No matter, that audience must not know what to think.

• steve2
    steve2

Someone had the old list and called him to come give a talk, so he accepted. He was a visitor, so no one really knew who he was.

Very, very unusual for this to ever happen. I bet the rules on calling upon others outside of the congregation top give talks will be radically changed - at least in that circuit.

• OrphanCrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit