I Got Another Telling Off On JWTalk

by pale.emperor 94 Replies latest members private

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

At least you lasted longer than this member:

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    If you really want to have some weird fun there, post as though you're a semi-unhinged GB fanboy. :smirk:

They’re called publishers

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Pale : you could be internet disfellowshiped. Lol

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Paley - I was booted off for not 100% agreeing with the GB.

That speaks volumes about how weak minded they are.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

BANNED! My heart bleeds.....NOT!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think it’s so funny those that defend it because there’s several very specific scriptures in the Bible that completely blow up the teaching.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@dubstepped: "There is a poem about worldly people, more specifically marrying someone worldly, that I read on my podcast This JW Life. It was so appealing in it's portrayal of a world man that I spoke up and at least one active member there (currently active), thanked me for standing up as she's married to a worldly man. Crazy that she's still on the site."

I remember you reading that! Basic premise was: marry a worldly dude, he'll bang a bunch of hookers, then give you AIDS. You should have listened to the Watchtower's warnings, you AIDS-riddled divorcée.

If you actually did call the portrayal of the worldly man "appealing", you'd still be an approved member of that site, lol. However, if you meant "appalling", then... F*CK OFF! -Warm Christian love, JW Talk moderator.

• LV101
    LV101

That's hilarious re/worldly men! Some JW married couples here were switching partners with one another -- whatever they call that. Elder's wild child (and others) involved in swinger's group. Guess the JW group cruises were something. So many divorces going on here - even Bethelite, older, couple. It happens!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But where else will you go?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Shall we all sign up for an account? It'll be awesome, about 200 people signing up in one day causing them lots of work going through our posts with a fine toothcomb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit